Byron Pringle pleads not guilty, demands trial by jury in traffic case

UrlachOfFaith

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's the video I watched. There's an hour long one out there I mistakenly linked before but I haven't watched that one.
I think he gets agitated at first because it's not his fault the state made some kind of clerical error or moved slowly on recording/processing his payment. I could believe a jury would be sympathetic toward that situation.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's the video I watched. There's an hour long one out there I mistakenly linked before but I haven't watched that one.
I think he gets agitated at first because it's not his fault the state made some kind of clerical error or moved slowly on recording/processing his payment. I could believe a jury would be sympathetic toward that situation.

@napo55 thinks Pringle is an absolute thug who will do donuts again unless he's thrown in prison

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can't believe he's going to take this in front of a jury when they will plainly see that he almost killed his own child with DONUTS.

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
Is there a video of him doing donuts in his car? I've watched several videos and I can't find it.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard Pringle was eating donuts while doing donuts right next to the donut shop. He was asking for this. Cops had no choice but defend the sanctity of donuts.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
@napo55 thinks Pringle is an absolute thug who will do donuts again unless he's thrown in prison
The way the second officer especially responded by actually diffusing the situation was beautiful to see after watching way too many videos the last few years of police escalating situations. Both officers remained calm and did their job.

This all could have been bc they knew he was an NFL player so gave him special treatment and did not panic and assume he was armed and dangerous. Pringle and his passenger also know what is up, they intentionally kept their hands in plain sight at all times. Something most people do not have to think about but is life and death for others.

No idea what was said but Pringle was a little over the top. Probably goes with the territory of being paid, entitled and quite possibly CTE along with a good portion of the rest of the NFL.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The way the second officer especially responded by actually diffusing the situation was beautiful to see after watching way too many videos the last few years of police escalating situations. Both officers remained calm and did their job.

This all could have been bc they knew he was an NFL player so gave him special treatment and did not panic and assume he was armed and dangerous. Pringle and his passenger also know what is up, they intentionally kept their hands in plain sight at all times. Something most people do not have to think about but is life and death for others.

No idea what was said but Pringle was a little over the top. Probably goes with the territory of being paid, entitled and quite possibly CTE along with a good portion of the rest of the NFL.
well the cop reaching in to grab him was a little over the top

let him get out on his own and him in the back of the squad car looked like they were laughing and joking

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
well the cop reaching in to grab him was a little over the top

let him get out on his own and him in the back of the squad car looked like they were laughing and joking
Agreed. I almost mentioned that but i couldn't tell what happened. After watching the beginning a second time and reading the posts i am guessing he handed the cop the registration that was bad and when the cop said something Pringle tried to grab it back that caused a little back and forth? Just guessing.

Yeah. There was no tension once he was in the cop car. I think the second officer coming over and kept putting his hand on Pringle kind of showing respect and care and at the same time trying to calm him down really helped the situation.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He HaD hIs KiD iN tHe BaCk SeAt!!!!
I apologize for not being around much in the offseason, but was @Mighty Joe Young showing off that he didn't have a good childhood with a father doing donuts in his bad ass ride with his kid? My dad would do donuts with his camaro and I loved it.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I apologize for not being around much in the offseason, but was @Mighty Joe Young showing off that he didn't have a good childhood with a father doing donuts in his bad ass ride with his kid? My dad would do donuts with his camaro and I loved it.
You dad didn't have no Camaro!! More like a Chevette!! :)