1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Will he declare or won't he and how does it effect the draft

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It sure makes Bryce Young a more valuable target and honestly probably only helps the Bears.

Unless some teams don’t like Young or the Kentucky kid and just say…. “Fuck it” we will go another route. Not every team is going to like these guys. (Insert random “it only takes one” comment)

I personally would rather have him in the draft.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Jordan Addison and Quentin Johnston also haven’t declared.
My concern is if Stroud stays we may not get Anderson or Carter in a trade with the Colts. If he doesn't the price for 1 should be higher I would think so it's a toss-up either way

greg23

Liked Posts:
Within the next 56 hours Stroud either declares for the draft or stays in school

#calledit

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
My concern is if Stroud stays we may not get Anderson or Carter in a trade with the Colts. If he doesn't the price for 1 should be higher I would think so it's a toss-up either way
Well right now there is no offer on the table from the Colts as far as anyone knows.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
I dont like levis but you just giving his passing yards as some sort of point is par for the course for you
And TD's, Levis will be a bust. Passing yards are a good measure of a qb's ability to move an offense. Go to NFL.com and look up the default ranking of qb's stats for the year. This is not me sorting it this way, yards are the default ranking for qb stats:

Look who ranks # 1, Mahomes. It is one of the more important metrics of a qb's performance, especially early in their careers as INTs are usually higher as they try to figure things out.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
As of right now, is there even a table there?
If Poles takes all the picks from Carolina, I will personally craft a hickory table from one of the trees in my back yard.

If Poles finds a way to get three first round picks over multiple years in return, I'll even let him pick the tree.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
And TD's, Levis will be a bust. Passing yards are a good measure of a qb's ability to move an offense. Go to NFL.com and look up the default ranking of qb's stats for the year. This is not me sorting it this way, yards are the default ranking for qb stats:

Look who ranks # 1, Mahomes. It is one of the more important metrics of a qb's performance, especially early in their careers as INTs are usually higher as they try to figure things out.
Follow this logic and you'd be taking Jason White over Aaron Rodgers and Kliff Kingsbury over Carson Palmer.