Cade McNown?? I hope these people are kidding........

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
What's Jonathan Quinn up to these days? Moses Moreno? Craig Krenzel? CHAD HUTCHINSON?!? Surely one of them can come back to save us.

Can't remember which of those fools was playing QB at the time, but I recall it was one of them when I reached my personal low-point as a Bears fan. I believe it was a Thanksgiving day game, perhaps vs. Dallas, one of those crap noodle-armed guys was playing QB for us and I remember listening to the game on the radio in San Diego and thinking this team has hit rock-bottom.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
maybe 2004 (that's when that happened for me)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can't remember which of those fools was playing QB at the time, but I recall it was one of them when I reached my personal low-point as a Bears fan. I believe it was a Thanksgiving day game, perhaps vs. Dallas, one of those crap noodle-armed guys was playing QB for us and I remember listening to the game on the radio in San Diego and thinking this team has hit rock-bottom.

My money is on Chad Hutchinson. I think that was my low point.

Mongo

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Ah hell this time period was nothing. When you go back as far as me you get to remember the years with the abomination named Avellini.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
maybe 2004 (that's when that happened for me)

Me...2...I remember the Thanksgiving game when we were out-dueled by Testy Verde...that was bad

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm still a bit butthurt over Cadester, I watched his every college game and was stoked when we drafted him. I was fucking CERTAIN he was the next Joe Montana.
Cory Paus is from my hometown, whatever happened to him?

Mongo

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But we should get rid of Cutler bc the draft isn't a crapshoot or anything..lol

Yea you never know what you might end up with.
The pick could end up being like the 1998 Draft:

#1 Peyton Manning
#2 Ryan Leaf

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea you never know what you might end up with.
The pick could end up being like the 1998 Draft:

#1 Peyton Manning
#2 Ryan Leaf
and how many busts went in the 1st Round??

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Ah hell this time period was nothing. When you go back as far as me you get to remember the years with the abomination named Avellini.

Oh, I remember watching Bobby A. When he tried to scramble it was like he had spent a decade in a wheelchair and his legs had atrophied. I imagined that's what it would look like if an octopus tried to run on grass.