Camp Diary?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Steelers Depot - Camp Diary

Since I am in Maryland and the Steelers are a rival team for the Ravens (my AFC/second team), this came up in my Facebook feed.

I was interested
1. Because I want to see how Trubisky and Miller are doing.
2. Raven have to play them twice a year.
3. This Diary is better than anything coming out of the Bears Camp.

This is written more as a factual statement of how the session went play by play, except on certain cases where there was a great catch or something noteworthy.

I guess my question is, does anyone post this kind of detail for the Bears? All I ever see is summaries or stand out plays with over exaggerated headlines (clickbait).

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers Depot - Camp Diary

Since I am in Maryland and the Steelers are a rival team for the Ravens (my AFC/second team), this came up in my Facebook feed.

I was interested
1. Because I want to see how Trubisky and Miller are doing.
2. Raven have to play them twice a year.
3. This Diary is better than anything coming out of the Bears Camp.

This is written more as a factual statement of how the session went play by play, except on certain cases where there was a great catch or something noteworthy.

I guess my question is, does anyone post this kind of detail for the Bears? All I ever see is summaries or stand out plays with over exaggerated headlines (clickbait).
I didn't read it all, but man that's pretty detailed. For the Bears, the best (and most timely) camp summaries I've seen are from The Athletic. 247sports (Bearreport.com) is very good too but this year anyway, The Athletic I've found to have a little better coverage. Unfortunately both of those are subscription.

Speaking of your Ravens, hopefully Duvernay finally gets to start and light-it-up this year. He was my favorite receiver coming out in 2020.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I didn't read it all, but man that's pretty detailed. For the Bears, the best (and most timely) camp summaries I've seen are from The Athletic. 247sports (Bearreport.com) is very good too but this year anyway, The Athletic I've found to have a little better coverage. Unfortunately both of those are subscription.

Speaking of your Ravens, hopefully Duvernay finally gets to start and light-it-up this year. He was my favorite receiver coming out in 2020.
I do like Duvernay, and with Brown gone I think he will be opposite Bateman (#1), but the reality is the Roman likes to run the ball and when he does call passing plays the TE and RBs are just as likely to get the touch.

But I agree Duvernay and Jackson work well together and I think he will get an expanded role.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This will be interesting to see play out.. Trubisky vs Watson - Round 2 - Now on a much fairer playing field.