Can Fields be a top 10 passer

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen Justin do the things that a great QB does.
He doesn't seem to hit receivers in stride, or lead them to their open side.
He doesn't seem to 'thread the needle' with passes close to the ground or to the out of bounds line.
He isn't calling the quick counts when the defense is in a poor formation.
We seem to ignore this because he's a great athlete.
He can run, but the great QBs don't rely on their running very much.
If he keeps running, he will get hurt, similar to the end of this season.
He’s done all this

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
What do you guys think. On a built offense with talent around him, can he be a top 10 passer. We already know he has a the arm for it. WHAT IS HIS CEILING AS A PASSER? In your opinion.
Yes. No doubt about it. With a good line and some weapons around him he can throw 40 tds. Absolutely no doubt about it.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes. No doubt about it. With a good line and some weapons around him he can throw 40 tds. Absolutely no doubt about it.
I don’t believe he will throw for 40 TDs however he could get 40 tds all together

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I haven't seen Justin do the things that a great QB does.
He doesn't seem to hit receivers in stride, or lead them to their open side.
He doesn't seem to 'thread the needle' with passes close to the ground or to the out of bounds line.
He isn't calling the quick counts when the defense is in a poor formation.
We seem to ignore this because he's a great athlete.
He can run, but the great QBs don't rely on their running very much.
If he keeps running, he will get hurt, similar to the end of this season.

Let’s see here. Hits Dante Pettis in stride while threading the needle on a 40 yard bomb to his outside shoulder so the defender couldn’t make a play after going no huddle and catching the defender in a bad formation.

I see what you mean

Bust

Liked Posts:
Let’s see here. Hits Dante Pettis in stride while threading the needle on a 40 yard bomb to his outside shoulder so the defender couldn’t make a play after going no huddle and catching the defender in a bad formation.

I see what you mean

what sets great qb's apart is to finish games. There were least 5 games this year when the offense got the ball with plenty time to win the game and failed each time. The drives were rarely a threat. All over after one series of downs, lol.

had those games turned into wins the Bears season all of a sudden sits at 8 wins and who knows what happens with that momentum? #woah

justin and the offense is going to get ample opportunity next season as well. If they continue to fall short . . . excuses will go with it.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
what sets great qb's apart is to finish games. There were least 5 games this year when the offense got the ball with plenty time to win the game and failed each time. The drives were rarely a threat. All over after one series of downs, lol.

had those games turned into wins the Bears season all of a sudden sits at 8 wins and who knows what happens with that momentum? #woah

justin and the offense is going to get ample opportunity next season as well. If they continue to fall short . . . excuses will go with it.
Don’t be stupid (wait nvm) I can name maybe one or two drives where you can solo place the blame on Fields, this is where better talent means something

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So didn't about 95% of the board after year two. A lot of Mitch stans are now Fields stans.
Lol don’t try to deflect, you were a Mitch dick gobbler for four years till he was jettisoned and only started hating him till recently

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The goal post constantly being moved to hâte Fields. First it was yards by black rainbow r3tard, then it was the OL and weapons being fine by dbldrew and now it’s he has to finish games by a bot

greg23

Liked Posts:
Trivia time.....what racist said this about Fields?

"As a passer, just for things to slow down mentally, and then be able to react and anticipate quicker."

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

"As a passer, just for things to slow down mentally, and then be able to react and anticipate quicker."
Ryan Poles!?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since we have never see a qb for our beloved pass for over 4000 yds I don't think Fields will do that.

What I do believe is that we have is an NFL superstar in the making that will light the league on fire for the future to come, assuming they protect him and give him some weapons on the outside.

TLDR: yes he can and will.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Here's some more "Trivia time"

Who also said this about Fields? ...... "Resilience, takes ownership, growth mindset, puts in a lotta time with coaches and is hungry for success"

But wait, there's more........
Who also said this about Fields? ....... "You can never point to one person and say it's his fault. It's a collective and it has to work together"

???

greg23

Liked Posts:
Here's some more "Trivia time"

Who also said this about Fields? ...... "Resilience, takes ownership, growth mindset, puts in a lotta time with coaches and is hungry for success"

But wait, there's more........
Who also said this about Fields? ....... "You can never point to one person and say it's his fault. It's a collective and it has to work together"

???
The same racist who said the other stuff related to reading defenses, speeding up deliver and processing time?