Liked Posts:
First 6 games: "haha fieldz sucks bustin fields lollls"

Next 7 games: "omgg fields is HIM! so good just needs talent around him"

Next 4 game: "lmaaao trade fields traaash"

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mentions INT% but not TD%. Mentions yardage but not attempts.

Sounds legit.
It doesn't rly matter which stats you use tbh, it's all the same. You mention touchdown passes, yeah, he's 16th in the league. You mention attempts, Bears were dead last in passing attempts, but that's telling how much faith they have in him considering they are trailing almost all the time.

I can't show off all the stats, I picked two of the most important imo to judge a top 10 qb ,which was yards and interceptions. I'd love to see a stat that can make me optimistic because I want to be optimistic about him if you have any

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You mean in college? So has every QB ever drafted. Not all worked out.
Seriously?? When was Trey Lance ever considered the top QB in the NCAA?? How about Zac Wilson?? When was Mitch the top in the country? Answer NEVER!!

You sir are a Moron to think every quarterback that has ever been drafted, was considered the top quarterback! You must be one of those losers, who think everybody is a winner and gets participation trophy!

Coming out of high school Justin Fields was the top quarterback coming out. The last year of his NCAA career he was considered one of the top 2 quarterbacks playing.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think OP asking a question like this should've created a poll.

It'd be interesting to see CCS's faith level this early on without any roster moves yet.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I just think it's ridiculous that we have this young quarterback who has flashed incredible potential and half a fan base that absolutely despises him. What an absolute shame.
Do you lie constantly or just like making things up. About 2 % don't like him. So 48% bullshit on you. Anyone not questioning the passing game is not a football fan but a fan of a QB of their color choosing. But you have been racist from day one. No surprise there.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Seriously?? When was Trey Lance ever considered the top QB in the NCAA?? How about Zac Wilson?? When was Mitch the top in the country? Answer NEVER!!

You sir are a Moron to think every quarterback that has ever been drafted, was considered the top quarterback! You must be one of those losers, who think everybody is a winner and gets participation trophy!

Coming out of high school Justin Fields was the top quarterback coming out. The last year of his NCAA career he was considered one of the top 2 quarterbacks playing.
Sure kid, only the bottom college QBs get drafted. It's weird.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
He is 34th out of the 34 qbs that qualify on espn for passing yards per game. You know the thing that quarterbacks do; throw the ball. And he isn't even close . Which is even scarier when you consider the Bears are often trailing in games most of the time.View attachment 25507

He also has the 2nd highest interception percentage in the league. View attachment 25508

How far can he improve? What if he had better players around him? What is is cieling? Idk, I'd guess maybe a top 12 qb, definitely can be a top 10 on a good day. But that is like best case scenario and if he develops and improves well. I love the guy, I root for him every game but I don't ever see him being a 4,000+ yard 25+ td kind of guy, which is what you need if you actually want to win a superbowl and compete for the division title every year. So I hope he improves in his 3rd year and proves me wrong.
# 34 is pretty good right?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Mentions INT% but not TD%. Mentions yardage but not attempts.

Sounds legit.
Per game, not total yards in a season. You can try to hide a bad passing qb by not having the qb have many passing attempts.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Per game, not total yards in a season. You can try to hide a bad passing qb by not having the qb have many passing attempts.
Their entire offensive roster is why they don't attempt more passes.

It doesn't rly matter which stats you use tbh, it's all the same. You mention touchdown passes, yeah, he's 16th in the league. You mention attempts, Bears were dead last in passing attempts, but that's telling how much faith they have in him considering they are trailing almost all the time.

I can't show off all the stats, I picked two of the most important imo to judge a top 10 qb ,which was yards and interceptions. I'd love to see a stat that can make me optimistic because I want to be optimistic about him if you have any
It does matter because when you have a horrid roster filled with poor pass blockers and Mooney is your best WR, a young QB in his developmental years in a brand new offense shouldn't be passing the ball 35 times a game. I dont understand how INT% matters but TD % doesn't. Justin fields is 11th in TDs among QBs. Thats a top stat. He has twice the total TDs that he does turnovers.
Idk i would feel pretty optimistic or at least patient enough to see what he could do with even average talent around him in his 2nd year in an offense.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can someone bring this to OPs attention 1673617936359.png
IDK when he put me on "ignore" but im guessing it came around the time between Mitch solidifying himself as a career backup and Fields becoming one of the most exciting players in the league who actually can play well vs top end defenses as opposed to Mitch who didnt do it once in his career. Thanks

CC: @HeHateMe

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Their entire offensive roster is why they don't attempt more passes.

It does matter because when you have a horrid roster filled with poor pass blockers and Mooney is your best WR, a young QB in his developmental years in a brand new offense shouldn't be passing the ball 35 times a game. I dont understand how INT% matters but TD % doesn't. Justin fields is 11th in TDs among QBs. Thats a top stat. He has twice the total TDs that he does turnovers.
Idk i would feel pretty optimistic or at least patient enough to see what he could do with even average talent around him in his 2nd year in an offense.
Passing is easier when your defense sucks because of garabage time stats which Fields could not even do.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's irrelevant.....the mere suggestion that he struggles with anything means you're a racist!

It's the 3rd time in a month that Poles has spouted his racist views about Fields
If your protesting too much though it does make it look like you're a racist.

Otherwise what is there to be defensive over?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Here's the funny thing. I see a lot of the people who crap on fields talking about not seeing it when they watch but then I have to question what they're watching or their capacity to actually understand what they're watching.

I mean last season what I saw was Fields running for his life behind a horrible offensive line and for the most part delivering on target passes when given time. "Threading the needle" and all that crap.

I also saw receivers dropping balls left and right, a roster that for the most part should be bagging groceries at Jewel instead of playing football, and an offensive line that other than Tevin Jenkins was getting destroyed up until Fields figured out he had to run to survive.

Even with all that, there are still things he has to improve on and actually has improved over the season. Seeing that improvement is what gives people hope for future improvement.

There was also the thing where both fields and the offensive line would routinely get destroyed on obvious passing downs and long to go.

It's easy to say that he just needs to get rid of the ball quicker but when the NFL average is 2.6 seconds in terms of quarterbacks getting rid of the ball, and your offensive line routinely can't hold even 2 seconds, any idiot who ignores that should turn in their fan card and go join @nc0gnet0 and be a lions fan because you are officially too dumb to be a Bears fan and just dumb enough to be a lions fan.

And the people who are getting called out for this acting so self defensive is hilarious.

Plenty of us watch the games and have seen that this team was a hot dumpster fire and Fields was the lone bright spot on it. We know he has room to grow and things to work on but we also have seen the growth.

If on game days you're too damn drunk to pay attention to that and just look at the stat sheets the following morning, see your way out of the conversation....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Passing is easier when your defense sucks because of garabage time stats which Fields could not even do.
OL that cant pass block on obvious pass downs cant block on obvious pass downs.

Shocking.

This has also been a coaching staff committed to running the ball even in late game situations that call for passing. Did you not watch them last season or do you just read box scores and come here to talk about it?

Rewatch the Vikings game last season and watch Fields in garbage time get to almost 300 yards and score a meaningless TD. Much more impressive than his 150 yard games where he scores 4 TDs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can someone bring this to OPs attention View attachment 25514
IDK when he put me on "ignore" but im guessing it came around the time between Mitch solidifying himself as a career backup and Fields becoming one of the most exciting players in the league who actually can play well vs top end defenses as opposed to Mitch who didnt do it once in his career. Thanks

CC: @HeHateMe
He has me on ignore too

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Here's the funny thing. I see a lot of the people who crap on fields talking about not seeing it when they watch but then I have to question what they're watching or their capacity to actually understand what they're watching.

I mean last season what I saw was Fields running for his life behind a horrible offensive line and for the most part delivering on target passes when given time. "Threading the needle" and all that crap.

I also saw receivers dropping balls left and right, a roster that for the most part should be bagging groceries at Jewel instead of playing football, and an offensive line that other than Tevin Jenkins was getting destroyed up until Fields figured out he had to run to survive.

Even with all that, there are still things he has to improve on and actually has improved over the season. Seeing that improvement is what gives people hope for future improvement.

There was also the thing where both fields and the offensive line would routinely get destroyed on obvious passing downs and long to go.

It's easy to say that he just needs to get rid of the ball quicker but when the NFL average is 2.6 seconds in terms of quarterbacks getting rid of the ball, and your offensive line routinely can't hold even 2 seconds, any idiot who ignores that should turn in their fan card and go join @nc0gnet0 and be a lions fan because you are officially too dumb to be a Bears fan and just dumb enough to be a lions fan.

And the people who are getting called out for this acting so self defensive is hilarious.

Plenty of us watch the games and have seen that this team was a hot dumpster fire and Fields was the lone bright spot on it. We know he has room to grow and things to work on but we also have seen the growth.

If on game days you're too damn drunk to pay attention to that and just look at the stat sheets the following morning, see your way out of the conversation....
bears had nearly the least amount of drops in the entire NFL.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Two very good posts by @Mighty Joe Young in this thread today.

larry-david-faints.gif