Can Quenton Nelson be a long snapper?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would solidify the position for the next 10 years, and who knows could end up challenging Patrick Mannelly's record as longest tenured LS ever. Am I rite?

giphy.gif

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Who is the girl in the .gif? I would like to rub two or three out to her today.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Hypothetically, if a regular lineman could be the long snapper, it would save the roster spot.

You would think that a guy like Grasu, who is a center only and a poor one at that, would take time to learn how to long snap to add value to the backup center role. It could help his cause to make the 53. It is strange that starting centers don't do the long snapping and that a roster spot is needed for that task.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While we’re at it, can Tremaine Edmunds be a shooting guard for the Bulls? I mean, I know he’s never shown that he can shoot a jumper or even dribble a basketball, but with that length and athletic ability it’s not too hard to project him into the Bulls starting line.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While we’re at it, can Tremaine Edmunds be a shooting guard for the Bulls? I mean, I know he’s never shown that he can shoot a jumper or even dribble a basketball, but with that length and athletic ability it’s not too hard to project him into the Bulls starting line.

As much as I appreciate your point please stay on topic in this thread.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You would think that a guy like Grasu, who is a center only and a poor one at that, would take time to learn how to long snap to add value to the backup center role. It could help his cause to make the 53. It is strange that starting centers don't do the long snapping and that a roster spot is needed for that task.

Agreed. And there is really a small chance at injury during long snapping due to the protection they get.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
He's not good at long snapping, but I hear he's an ELITE punt holder!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I don't know if he can be a shooting guard but I do know that the Bulls won't draft him unless they think he can be.