Can we get a sub for mock drafts?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance we can get a temporary sub-forum for mock drafts?

You know… a safe space where HHM can put down the rubber sheets and really let his freak flag fly??

Is this not the BAERS FORUM? Where else would BAERS DRAFT discussion go?

This is more of a general question and not just posed to you exclusively.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Any chance we can get a temporary sub-forum for mock drafts?

You know… a safe space where HHM can put down the rubber sheets and really let his freak flag fly??
Buy a raincoat!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears have the first overall pick in the draft for the first time in the majority of our lifetimes along with already rostering another polarizing quarterback the team just traded up for two years ago.

I am sorry OP, but you are going to have to accept that this is going to be the Mock Draft Forum for the next three months with the News thread serving as a break in between.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
357yla.gif

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He Hate Me because my mock drafts.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears have the first overall pick in the draft for the first time in the majority of our lifetimes along with already rostering another polarizing quarterback the team just traded up for two years ago.

I am sorry OP, but you are going to have to accept that this is going to be the Mock Draft Forum for the next three months with the News thread serving as a break in between.

Yeah but you also know half the mocks done are just done for attention as opposed to real discussion.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah but you also know half the mocks done are just done for attention as opposed to real discussion.
I'd be happy to discuss any of my mocks in the threads that I've made for them. I even tried that with you just yesterday and you chose to decline the opportunity.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I have to admit I made that post before scrolling down far enough in the forum to see what the OP was referencing.

I wanted to be mad, but I am such a sucker for over elaborate thread titles. Plus I am doing double duty at the office while my partner in crime here recovers from a seemingly successful bypass surgery, so I am not keeping up directing traffic to a new forum and you fine folks never got us a new Bear Forum Moderator to take over that kind of grunt work.

I will try get at some minor "housecleaning", but I stand by my original statement that the content in this forum is going to be 90% mock drafts/trades/etc for the majority of this three month window and no new subforum is going to stop that avalanche.

It will all be over in less than 100 days!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have to admit I made that post before scrolling down far enough in the forum to see what the OP was referencing.

I wanted to be mad, but I am such a sucker for over elaborate thread titles. Plus I am doing double duty at the office while my partner in crime here recovers from a seemingly successful bypass surgery, so I am not keeping up directing traffic to a new forum and you fine folks never got us a new Bear Forum Moderator to take over that kind of grunt work.

I will try get at some minor "housecleaning", but I stand by my original statement that the content in this forum is going to be 90% mock drafts/trades/etc for the majority of this three month window and no new subforum is going to stop that avalanche.

It will all be over in less than 100 days!
That's not true. I believe @VickAshley✅️verified won fair and square in a certified CCS Poll.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd be happy to discuss any of my mocks in the threads that I've made for them. I even tried that with you just yesterday and you chose to decline the opportunity.
Good idea

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is it too late to get a jay cutler sub forum?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Should just combine them into 1 thread and make everyone put their mocks in there

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should just combine them into 1 thread and make everyone put their mocks in there

Tried that one, but folks that put a lot of work into it felt they should be the exception to that rule and then because we made the exception for them the guys who thought they put a lot of work into it felt they should also be the exception and then the guys that put little or no work into it saw all the exceptions being made and thought that meant no one was really using the designated thread anyhow.

I mean if I let my OCD run wild, this entire forum would be like twelve neatly organized megathreads, but I have come to accept that this is CCS and threads get created 24/7 about random thoughts by random internet people in overabundance and I just need to calm down and let you random internet message board people feel special while our ruthless overlords collect on that sweet pop up ad cash to bring in prestigious writers such as @JordanSigler