Can We Make .500 This Thursday?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Why on earth would you want this team to win a couple more games this year? You like the status quo that much???

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
No shot at a wildcard. One of GB/MIN and one of SF/SEA are going to be the wildcard teams, and this might actually be a rare year where both wildcard teams have at least 11 wins.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Call me crazy, but if we get back to .500 on Thanksgiving, and we beat the Cowboys the next week, I think the season can be salvaged. I feel like Turds looked a little better yesterday. Receivers need to start catching the ball or knock it down and stop tipping it up, but I think we may end up on a winning streak.
Do you realize who we play after the cowboys? Packers, Vikings on the road and KC at home

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dallas is a terrible matchup for the Bears.

Our DL struggles with good OLs. Tyron Smith will take on Mack 1 on 1 and win.
Dallas has a good D too.

This game will resemble the Saints game. Trust me.
Cowboys suck on the road.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Call me crazy, but if we get back to .500 on Thanksgiving, and we beat the Cowboys the next week, I think the season can be salvaged. I feel like Turds looked a little better yesterday. Receivers need to start catching the ball or knock it down and stop tipping it up, but I think we may end up on a winning streak.
you aren't wrong.

Rask still breathes with you.

I just spared CCS the epic the time is now post and felt they didn't want to see me pound on my chest and believe in this season.

The Cowboys are beatable, especially by this defense if Hicks comes back. And the Lions are a dead stick that everyone should be fired for if the Bears lose. So yes OP!! right on man!! we will be .500 and then we will play the Cowboys for playoff relevance, as their season also teeters in the balance.

mbison

Liked Posts:
The Bears suck and so does Mitch but they still should be in the playoff hunt

Right now the Bears should be 6-4

Eddie P should have made that kick and we should have won against LA

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Do you realize who we play after the cowboys? Packers, Vikings on the road and KC at home

Beat Vikings with Chase already. Let's not suddenly pretend like Chase is the guy and that was the x factor. Akiem Hicks didn't play in that game either. Packers are an average team that got exposed just last night, I expect our game with them to look like the first one but hopefully a little less clunky from our side. The Packers looked exactly like they did against us vs the 49ers, but the 9ers have a competent offense. KC, idk, who knows really. Probably chalk up an L but that game doesn't really matter if you win the others.

That said, season's over pack it up?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think so but they’ll probably lose out from there finishing 6-10

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We just beat a VERY good Giants team. It's still possible to make the playoffs if we "win out". Trubisky was "on fire" yesterday and looked every bit as good as Mahomes or Watson. BEAR DOWN!!!! We are back!!!!

The Giants Are not a very good football team !

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The Bears suck and so does Mitch but they still should be in the playoff hunt

Right now the Bears should be 6-4

Eddie P should have made that kick and we should have won against LA

You mean 7-4

The woulda coulda goes both ways. The Bears could have easily lost to Denver.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
I will say if the Bears were to win out with our remaining schedule and secure the 6th seed in the playoffs the rest of the league better be on notice.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I just have this little tiny feeling that if by some miracle we can win out I could see the Vikings imploding and losing a few for us but we have to win out and they'd have to go back to losing our only chance is to win out and have the vikings lose and beat them which we have but it's a slight chance I have hope

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Dallas is a terrible matchup for the Bears.

Our DL struggles with good OLs. Tyron Smith will take on Mack 1 on 1 and win.
Dallas has a good D too.

This game will resemble the Saints game. Trust me.

This, I don’t know how people think they can beat Dallas.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just have this little tiny feeling that if by some miracle we can win out I could see the Vikings imploding and losing a few for us but we have to win out and they'd have to go back to losing our only chance is to win out and have the vikings lose and beat them which we have but it's a slight chance I have hope
I see the Vikings losing to the Seahawks, and possibly the Packers. Those are realistic. That would require the Bears win out to make it though. I just don’t see it. I hope I’m wrong though.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I see the Vikings losing to the Seahawks, and possibly the Packers. Those are realistic. That would require the Bears win out to make it though. I just don’t see it. I hope I’m wrong though.

Even if by some miracle the Bears win out, and Minnesota loses two, Philadelphia has a very easy schedule remaining, so they’ll probably win out, and they own the tie breaker. The only team that might beat Philly is Dallas, but if the Bears beat them so will Philly.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even if by some miracle the Bears win out, and Minnesota loses two, Philadelphia has a very easy schedule remaining, so they’ll probably win out, and they own the tie breaker. The only team that might beat Philly is Dallas, but if the Bears beat them so will Philly.

Yes, but see, in that scenerio, Philly would then win the division, not Dallas. It has us finishing with the same record as Dallas and since they are not the division winner, we would own the tie breaker on them with a win against them.

That said, does anyone even really want us in the playoffs? Does anyone think we have any kind of chance on making it to the SB through teams such as the 49ers, Saints, or Seahawks? And even if we did somehow make it through, do you really think we would win the SB against a team like Chiefs, Ravens or Patriots?

Even if we some how find ourselves in the playoffs. It will be very short lived. 1 and done. MAYBE 2 and done if we get lucky.

SB will be 49ers and Ravens.