Can we rip our dicks off now?

Is it okay to rip off your own dick

• Total voters

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
This topic has been pretty hotly debated the last few weeks. Some of us have been doing mild-moderate amounts of criticism, which others have deemed "cunting" (whatever that means).

It has been suggested that some posters here have gone as far to rip their literal dicks off. Sounds quite painful imo (although maybe not quite as painful as watching a Matt Nagy coached offense).

So I pose the question to you guys .... is it okay to rip off your dick now? Have we seen sufficient evidence that this is not a good team? Or do we need to give it maybe another week or 2 before we can commence full cuntification of criticism of matt nagy and ryan pace.

Personally, I will not be ripping my dick off but at this point I really can't blame any of you guys for choosing to do so. #BEYOU

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This is what we are. An anemic offense with a "genius" HC.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Back to back screen calls when this team hasn't ran a screen successfully all season. LOL

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Yes this is the most pathetic offensive I've seen.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes.
I’m a okay with this now. This offense is the worst I’ve seen.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Writing has been on the wall for a while now.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
This topic has been pretty hotly debated the last few weeks. Some of us have been doing mild-moderate amounts of criticism, which others have deemed "cunting" (whatever that means).

It has been suggested that some posters here have gone as far to rip their literal dicks off. Sounds quite painful imo (although maybe not quite as painful as watching a Matt Nagy coached offense).

So I pose the question to you guys .... is it okay to rip off your dick now? Have we seen sufficient evidence that this is not a good team? Or do we need to give it maybe another week or 2 before we can commence full cuntification of criticism of matt nagy and ryan pace.

Personally, I will not be ripping my dick off but at this point I really can't blame any of you guys for choosing to do so. #BEYOU
#BEFUCKINGYOU

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Toobin rips his dick quite a bit I hear.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
hahaha, never have I wanted the bears to actually lose more than i do right now...i dont think i can take another year of pace/nagy and the bullshit they spout

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Perhaps we could try having our Offensive Coordinator coordinate the offense and call the plays?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Spent the second half with Mrs Baba. Much more enjoyable than watching this shit.