Canes vs Hawks 2 game series

Granada

Liked Posts:
What do you think they do?

If they don't stand pat, I'll be surprised. And I would be fine with them doing so; I'd rather that than losing picks/prospects. I think the org was planning on this being a throwaway year, even before the Toews/Seabs/Dach/Shaw absences. The only thing that would make sense at the deadline for the Hawks would be moving a guy like Strome to a contender for a high pick/prospect (assuming teams would be interested in him). Janmark and Soderberg also have expiring contracts and may be on the table, but Strome in particular is an interesting case because he was barely signed last off-season and only signed after Toews announced he would be indefinitely, if I recall right. In other words, Bowman doesn't seem too high on him.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brandon Hagel goes into COVID protocol.....crap!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they don't stand pat, I'll be surprised. And I would be fine with them doing so; I'd rather that than losing picks/prospects. I think the org was planning on this being a throwaway year, even before the Toews/Seabs/Dach/Shaw absences. The only thing that would make sense at the deadline for the Hawks would be moving a guy like Strome to a contender for a high pick/prospect (assuming teams would be interested in him). Janmark and Soderberg also have expiring contracts and may be on the table, but Strome in particular is an interesting case because he was barely signed last off-season and only signed after Toews announced he would be indefinitely, if I recall right. In other words, Bowman doesn't seem too high on him.

I tend to agree. Any way they can get rid of DeHaan lol

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

good-times-damn-damn-damn.gif

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
That was an atrocious game to watch. Over 70 stoppages. For a team that sucks at faceoffs as is, not ideal. Suter's got to cover his guy there on the GWG.
lessons learned, it’s more frustrating how this team continues to give away points by not finishing strong.
The whole series was atrocious.

Bust

Liked Posts:
What do you think they do?

They will stay the course. Organization definitely has young talent coming up the pipes. Now which one of these guys will be able to take the next step? Dach has potential to do so but he needs to finish on some chances and become a 15-20 goal scorer. Kurachev, Sutr, Hagel, etc. all fill important roles on the team. Boqvist is still 20 years old and putting the work in and has noticeably improved his game.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
THANK YOU KENDALL COYNE. Pat is finally calling the game again instead of making shitty insider jokes the whole time. He doesn't seem to want much to do with her and they don't really have chemistry which is expected but he's actually fucking doing play by play again for once. Take your time with the national gig eddie. I'm all for her permanently now. She's pretty rough though with promos.