Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Outstanding! America is moving out of the 1920's.

Can you legally carry from Wash. to Ore.?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
:smoke:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop drug testing for jobs! Thats when America will get out the stone age. I still find it comical that I could rail an 8ball and be clean 3 to 4 days later, but if I smoke a bowl. I could be popped up to two weeks or more depending on the amount of smoking. You do your job and you do it safely. I could care less what you do at home.

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Stop drug testing for jobs! Thats when America will get out the stone age. I still find it comical that I could rail an 8ball and be clean 3 to 4 days later, but if I smoke a bowl. I have could be popped up to two weeks or more depending on the amount of smoking. You do your job and you do it safely. I could care less what you do at home.

Are you the mod that does coke with hookers?

I guess it's okay for a fry cook. Airline pilots should have a higher (no pun) standard.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I guess it's okay for a fry cook. Airline pilots should have a higher (no pun) standard.

What if I told I have done hookers and coke with an airline pilot?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
stop drug testing for jobs! Thats when america will get out the stone age. I still find it comical that i could rail an 8ball and be clean 3 to 4 days later, but if i smoke a bowl. I could be popped up to two weeks or more depending on the amount of smoking. You do your job and you do it safely. I could care less what you do at home.

qft

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Completely agree about testing for Jobs, so ridiculous.

I don't smoke anymore, but I was an avid partaker in my early 20s and for a time a few yrs back with a BestBro who smoked regularly.

I have no idea why an employer would care if you chose to smoke a little cannabis in your off time in the privacy of your own home or a friends.....

I'll tell you this, if you have cannabis related stuff on your social media, GET IT THE FK DOWN or CLOSE THE ACCT.

This is especially true for kids in their 20s who are just trying to break into a career.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop drug testing for jobs! Thats when America will get out the stone age. I still find it comical that I could rail an 8ball and be clean 3 to 4 days later, but if I smoke a bowl. I could be popped up to two weeks or more depending on the amount of smoking. You do your job and you do it safely. I could care less what you do at home.
My company's stance is that they'll test as long as it's illegal on the federal level. And that problem is hampered that there are too many doddering old dustfarts of all ages that take "Reefer Madness" as gospel. Since it's illegal to tie their noise hair to their ass hair and bowl them into a car compactor, I think for now we're going to be stuck with manadatory drug tests for work until it's decriminalized federally.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I find it ironic that the people who get completely hammered and drive home are typically the ones who are against legalizing weed. Maybe this is just from personal experience, but does anyone see this?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jelly. BUT hey! At least it's decriminalized in Illinois now!!!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Yeah, it's not like pilots aren't all raging alcoholics or anything.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Drug testing will not go away for my profession.