Carolina Panthers 2024 Tracking Thread

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton took a hapless, injured, cap constrained Saints team to seven wins. He can probably do the same with the Panthers who easily have one of the ten best defenses in the NFL.

-Thielan ain't Chris Olave
-Miles Sanders ain't Kamara
-Defense is changing schemes and this DC hasn't led a transition from 4-3 to 3-4 before, last year he was living off of Fangio's greatness
-Dalton ain't shit

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately the NFC South sucks and the Panthers get to play the AFC South next year who also sucks. Then they get to play our division the NFC North which isn't very good either with Rodgers likely gone. I'm a little concerned. Gotta hope the Panthers don't select future NFL star, Bryce Young.
I think the best thing is at the very least we have two first round picks that should both be in the top 20.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton took a hapless, injured, cap constrained Saints team to seven wins. He can probably do the same with the Panthers who easily have one of the ten best defenses in the NFL.
Defense doesnt win like it used to. You have to score and i think this Caronlina team is going to have problems scoring. I think they win less than 10 games. I could be wrong but dont the NFC teams have 9 road games this upcoming season?

Last edited:
Reactions: Myk

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Defense doesnt win like it used to. You have to score and i think this Caronlina team is going to have problems scoring. I think they win less than 10 games. I could be wrong but dont the NFC teams have 9 road games this upcoming season?
Yes, defense does win like it used to. Why do you think the Chiefs were dedicating more cap space to their defensive line than their receivers?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Andy who? The guy who threw 8 TD's and 9 interceptions for the bears

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Went to a functioning franchise and had a very solid year forwhat he is in New Orleans.
Inconsistency is the word your thinking of, are they drafting #1 and sitting him? the rookie starts

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Went to a functioning franchise and had a very solid year forwhat he is in New Orleans.

Led the Bengals to the 1st overall pick in his last season there because he's a very bad starting QB. The reaction that this fanbase had to us signing him was appropriate because he's very bad and he's only getting older and worse.