Carolina Panthers 2024 Tracking Thread

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
They went from CMC and DJ Moore to Sanders and Thilen. They'll take a QB and then have no other picks that will be super meaningful this year.

We've all witnessed what happens to good defenses when the offense can't even remotely move the ball nor score points. They'll be wore down and give up by the end.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
They went from CMC and DJ Moore to Sanders and Thilen. They'll take a QB and then have no other picks that will be super meaningful this year.

We've all witnessed what happens to good defenses when the offense can't even remotely move the ball nor score points. They'll be wore down and give up by the end.
They also have the #39 pick. Their offensive line is good. People thinking they will be terrible are unfortunately wrong.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

If they stay healthy they have a better than average offensive line. Adam Thielen was only a hundred yards worse than DJ Moore last year and Theilen spent most of the year as a third option after the TJ Hockenson trade. Its a definite downgrade, but not massively.

They still have a lot of draft picks. I don't think they're worried.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Adam Thielen was only a hundred yards worse than DJ Moore last year and Theilen spent most of the year as a third option after the TJ Hockenson trade. Its a definite downgrade, but not massively.
Thanks for confirming that Thielen is worse than Moore

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Led the Bengals to the 1st overall pick in his last season there because he's a very bad starting QB. The reaction that this fanbase had to us signing him was appropriate because he's very bad and he's only getting older and worse.
The best you can say is from year to year you don't know which Dalton shows up, I seriously doubt they draft a QB #1 and sit him for inconsistent Dalton a career backup

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The best you can say is from year to year you don't know which Dalton shows up, I seriously doubt they draft a QB #1 and sit him for inconsistent Dalton a career backup
Dalton is not a career backup.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
If not he should be, are you counting him playing for the bears, and Bengles starts, You can say that, was he any good, not close, he was horrendous

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
That was a blast, little boys always make me laugh when they are trying to act like men but fail
HeHateMe said:
He was okay with the Bengals. Horrendous seems like something more like the weekend you had on ccs.

I had a girlfriend over, we drank did a few lines, and partied all night and laughed our asses off reading about kids acting like men. I'd love to do it again sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law", meaning that adherents of Thelema should seek out and follow their true path, i.e. find or determine their True Will. Find your true path and you'll be enlightened too

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HeHateMe said:
He was okay with the Bengals. Horrendous seems like something more like the weekend you had on ccs.

I had a girlfriend over, we drank did a few lines, and partied all night and laughed our asses off reading about kids acting like men. I'd love to do it again sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law", meaning that adherents of Thelema should seek out and follow their true path, i.e. find or determine their True Will.
you're pretty gross fyi

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Carolina Panthers head coach Frank Reich said whatever rookie quarterback he drafts is "going to get a lot of reps" in hopes he can start right away according to David Newton of ESPN. So Dalton isn't going to start anyway

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Yes, defense does win like it used to. Why do you think the Chiefs were dedicating more cap space to their defensive line than their receivers?
The average score of the Super bowl over the last decade is 28-20. I think we might both be right and wrong on this. It all depends on how you want to look at it. I think a good case can be made either way tbh.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts: