Carson Wentz out Indefinitely

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Another injury injury for Wentz. If this is a serious injury Colts are done.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Honestly would rather stick with Jacob Eason if I were a colts fan than trade for foles.

If it were a handful of games, yes. Half the season or more, no.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
fucking Ballard

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly would rather stick with Jacob Eason if I were a colts fan than trade for foles.
I think you're probably right, but with a young QB like that, I think it would be nice to have a vet backup. Either way, I have to imagine that getting Foles of all people would screw the Colts' relationship with Wentz so I doubt they consider it.

Natedogg8023

Liked Posts:
Offer them Dalton for a 2nd rd pick. Then use Foles until Fields is ready…would gain a decent amount of cap that can be used for extensions. Also, I believe that Pace should grab a 3rd or 4th rd backup in the next draft anyways.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Are you high? Getting someone to just take the contract would be highway robbery by Pace.

why? It’s a 2 year deal at 8 million per which is basically backup qb money. Chase Daniels was making the same amount.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lots of people on here wanted bears to get wentz, especially after they saw what Colts gave up for him. I would not surprised to find those same people are mocking the colts in this thread for trading for 'injury prone' wentz.

If Bears cant trade Foles to Colts or Jets at this point, either Bears are asking waay too much in return, or the entire league, including his BFF Frank Reich, thinks Foles is dog shit garbage, which makes the Bear look even worse for giving up a 4th and taking on his entire contract.