Carson Wentz out Indefinitely

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Foles would make a ton of sense for the Colts if not for Wentz’s ego. He couldn’t deal mentally with Philly fans Foles support. I really doubt the Colts would bring in Foles and alienate Wentz.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Busted up and overrated

msadows

Liked Posts:
Busted up and overrated

Difference between a good and bad qb in the nfl is consistency.

Even mitch and jimmy g had a good year. Unless you can do it every year you're a damn bum.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Difference between a good and bad qb in the nfl is consistency.

Even mitch and jimmy g had a good year. Unless you can do it every year you're a damn bum.
Trubisky never had a good year, he had a couple good games and moments in 2018 but that is it. Only in running was that season considered good by him.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly would rather stick with Jacob Eason if I were a colts fan than trade for foles.
Possibly. They don’t have a quarterback on the roster who has taken a snap in the NFL.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles will be gone soon for a pick, hallelujah

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I think you're probably right, but with a young QB like that, I think it would be nice to have a vet backup. Either way, I have to imagine that getting Foles of all people would screw the Colts' relationship with Wentz so I doubt they consider it.
Why? do they hate each other? I hadn't heard either way. They obviously worked together and it became a SB win and MVP.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i think if they can deal Foles they will quickly sign a FA tackle, maybe i'm wrong but if Jenkins has a tight back why chance it

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Why? do they hate each other? I hadn't heard either way. They obviously worked together and it became a SB win and MVP.
Even if they don’t get along, if Wentz is out for a long time, why would it matter? They want (need) an experienced QB to win now. It’s not like Foles would be stealing Wentz’s job…

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offer them Dalton for a 2nd rd pick. Then use Foles until Fields is ready…would gain a decent amount of cap that can be used for extensions. Also, I believe that Pace should grab a 3rd or 4th rd backup in the next draft anyways.
Would actually cost the Bears cap space to do this, 7.5 mil of Daltons 10 mil contract is signing bonus.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Setting aside Wentz's ego, Foles to Indy makes a lot of sense. They have a good OL, decent enough WRs, and a strong run game. And Reich was part of the Super Bowl MVP for him. The question is how long is Wentz out for and how desperate are the Colts.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Ballard is to stingy he won’t trade for Foles. Bears won’t just give him away he has value and it’s only going to go up as we get closer to the trade deadline.