Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
So is Foles though

At least Foles has played very well in his career so it could happen again, and it was with Reich. Hundley has never played good and I doubt he ever will.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Ballard is to stingy he won’t trade for Foles. Bears won’t just give him away he has value and it’s only going to go up as we get closer to the trade deadline.
Yep.......It's not like the Colts are the only team out there that needs a veteran backup. Jets don't have any quarterbacks on the roster who have attempted a pro pass, Cowboys backups are two undrafted guys and a 7th round pick.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Yep.......It's not like the Colts are the only team out there that needs a veteran backup. Jets don't have any quarterbacks on the roster who have attempted a pro pass, Cowboys backups are two undrafted guys and a 7th round pick.
All of this plus who knows what injuries could occur as we go on. He still has value even to us let’s say Fields isn’t ready and Dalton gets hurt? It’s nice to have a guy like Foles around. What about next year? Bears will need a backup qb, not many better than Foles. I’m glad the Bears appear to see this the same why I am seeing it and not just giving him away.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
All of this plus who knows what injuries could occur as we go on. He still has value even to us let’s say Fields isn’t ready and Dalton gets hurt? It’s nice to have a guy like Foles around. What about next year? Bears will need a backup qb, not many better than Foles. I’m glad the Bears appear to see this the same why I am seeing it and not just giving him away.
Dalton is still under contract for next year.

Edit: looks like I read it on on overthecap he is not.

Last edited:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any of the Bills homers think Mitch is better than Russell Wilson?