Carson Wentz won't get his old #11

Bust

Liked Posts:
Is he the first named QB that won't get his old number on a new team?

Hilarious!

INDIANAPOLIS -- Evidently no amount of money will get quarterback Carson Wentz his No. 11 jersey with his new team, the Indianapolis Colts.

Colts second-year receiver Michael Pittman Jr., who currently wears No. 11, says he has talked to Wentz about the number, and the answer is no on a possible switch.

"I am number 11," Pittman told TMZ Sports. "... I don't think there's any deal that is gonna be done."

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You'd hope this kind of thing wouldn't matter but many of these athletes seem petty enough that it probably does.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
#11 QB number kinda sucks anyway. I can only think of Drew Bledsoe and he had the most opportunistic injury in NFL history.

He’s the NFL Wally Pipp.

Sit down Drew!

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Who really gives a shIt about the colts QB. It’s just a number.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
Pretty amusing that Pittman didn’t have number 11 in college nor in pros initially and now he is so married to it that he won’t sell it to his new ”franchise” QB who determines his targets and has worn the number since college.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is he the first named QB that won't get his old number on a new team?

Hilarious!

INDIANAPOLIS -- Evidently no amount of money will get quarterback Carson Wentz his No. 11 jersey with his new team, the Indianapolis Colts.

Colts second-year receiver Michael Pittman Jr., who currently wears No. 11, says he has talked to Wentz about the number, and the answer is no on a possible switch.

"I am number 11," Pittman told TMZ Sports. "... I don't think there's any deal that is gonna be done."
He will get his old number.

Bust

Liked Posts:
You'd hope this kind of thing wouldn't matter but many of these athletes seem petty enough that it probably does.

Back in the day Jerry Rice who was way out of his prime signed with the Seahawks for one year and got Seahawks great Steve Largent into unretiring his jersey, what a jag bag Rice was for even inquiring.