Cats in town for 2

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
TIME: 7 p.m. CT
TV: NBCSCH | RADIO: WGN 720-AM / TUDN 1200-AM | STREAM: NHL.TV & MyTeamsApp
The Blackhawks return home to open up a six-game homestand on Tuesday night as the Florida Panthers visit the United Center for the first time this season.

TEAM RECORDS
CHI
: 14-13-5, 33 PTS
FLA: 20-7-4, 44 PTS

LAST TIME OUT

Chicago dropped a 4-1 result to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon, the fourth straight regulation loss in a row for the Blackhawks -- a season-long point drought. Alex DeBrincat netted the lone goal for the visitors and Malcolm Subban made 25 saves in the defeat.
Florida dropped a 5-3 result to the Lightning on Sunday evening, just their second loss in the last seven games. Carter Verhaeghe, Gustav Forsling and Patric Hornqvist scored for the Panthers and Sergei Bobrovsky made 19 stops.

1KANE

In his first game back at the United Center since skating in his 1,000th NHL game, the Blackhawks will honor Kane ahead of Tuesday's game against the Panthers, but not in typical 1,000th game fashion.
The milestone man hiimself announced ahead of his 1,000th skate that he wanted to wait until the United Center could safely be packed with 22,000+ fans to celebrate with the fans who have supported him since day one in Chicago.

MACKENZIE ENTWISTLE gets NHL debut tonight!Hopefully the boys can bring some energy and attitude tonight !
GO HAWKS !
Lank in net I think.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Need to stop the bleeding, 0-4 versus coach Q and the Panthers, Hawks need a strong team effort for the W tonight.
Go Hawks Go!!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2-4 penis Ditka

I have a good feeling about this one. If we can push back at Q it should be in this game at home with them not pressured to win too much. No reason not to test the waters and jump out to a goal or 2 lead and see if we can hold it, or beat them to 4/5.

4-1 Hawks in a mid-season opponent slumber.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So is Toews just gonna keep holding on to that C in exile and then join Seabrook in retirement or what's the deal big shooter?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
HaWkS cAnT hAnG wITh ThE cAtS

LOL... typical low IQ posters. Boqvist has looked great as well. Very nice blocked shot.

Keith continues to be invisible.

OOOOOPS!

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

LOL... typical low IQ posters. Boqvist has looked great as well. Very nice blocked shot.

OOOOOPS!

Only 2 valid reasons why I’m not going to wrekt this notion:

1. I like me some Grimson and mostly agree with you on all topics
2. Not even having to grill Impossible burgers for dinner could bring down my currently super-pleasant cross-fade.

Peace, Grim.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dirt crap teams can't turn on jets and look like that for long stretches. The Hawks aren't great but they have a high skill and high compete level when they work together like that. Zadorov looks like a giant next to the Hawks players.

Kampf did a nice job keeping Toews seat warm tonight.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

OOOOOPS!

Fuck you!
Hope a puck hits you in the nuts!
Deck chicken tenders?

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Great response better game for 88s second celebration. Great effort from Lank. Brought energy and attitude.
38 with a great game. Rough outing for one of the Dmen. I guess its good to be home lets another Thursday.
Go Hawks !

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The more I think Kubi is being wasted with Kampf, the more I see he's a perfect fit.

Kubalik is on a 30 goal pace. He is a mini hossa

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kampf still developing. 'm looking forward to seeing something like

Hagel-Toews-Kubalik
Cat-Strome-Kane
Janmark-Dach-Suter
Strome/Carp-Kampf-Kurashev/Reichel

I think when Dach/Toews nears return its time to get ahead of things and move some people. Walmark/Carp/Janmark/Strome...Suter if he won't take a bridge.

Stan goes nuts trying to block expansion teams from having more than a bag of peanuts to choose from, but its more important u think to get value out of these one year contracts and make a decision about the value in taking on the Lightning vs tanking and collecting assets to fix the defense further.

Boqvist/DeHaan?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Up 2 on the Cats, let’s keep this going boys, Hawks need the points.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Why was that a delay of game on Lankinen? He didn't cover it in the restricted area and had pressure coming from Hornqvist