Cause for concern?

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
I totally get the defense is rocking and doing great. I’m not complaint, however is anyone concerned that Floyd is a ghost out there? I get he has a broken hand, but I haven’t heard his name, seen him getting any hurries or anything. You figure with the attention to Mack, Hicks, Goldman that he’d be slaying the opposite side. I have not gone back to rewatch the games. Is he dropping into coverage a lot or what?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Hes been forcing pressure...

Too much focus on Mack really... he goes unnoticed first look is all... hes gonna be fine

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Floyd is one of those whose contributions don't necessarily show up on the stat sheet. He's good at everything, great at nothing. He's a very versatile OLB that can play the run, cover TE's/Rb's and occasionally get to the QB. He should have more sacks but is playing with a broken hand. He's just one of those that'll never have a double digits sacks season

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
His run stopping production is excellent.

You don’t hear his name because he has also faced some pretty good left tackles and Hicks/Mack are excellent pass rushers. How many QB’s have flushed out of the pocket to their left?

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
in the first two games, with the club, he had 5 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 PD, and 1 fumble recovery