CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
here is the thing in 2018 Mitch had 6 games over a 100QBR one of those games where he put up over 300 yards and 3TD was a loss. But the remaining games that we won his total stats for the games where..

103 of 142 for 1410 yards 72.5% 9.9 ypa 14TD 0INT and 136.7 QBR why would we give the credit to the D for those games? I mean its a team win so of course the D should get credit. but we are not talking about wining in spite of bad QB play, at lest for those games.. the rest of the wins yes they won in spit of him.. but those games when he played good he should get the credit for playing good..

Bottom line is he was a marginal QB that had some good games and a bunch of bad games. The only thing we can really do is use him for comparison to other QBs for the Bears. because if Mitch wasn't good enough then who ever replaces him needs to be MUCH better and so far unfortunately no other Bears QB has even risen to the "marginal" standard that Mitch has set.. Kind of depressing that no other QB can surpass that low bar..
When did you retire? Or were you cut?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ok great a "Bernstein" douchebag..

You have anything of substance to add to my original post or that's all you can come up with?
My thoughts on this thread are pretty clear.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Not sure what the issue is. Trent Dilfer doesn't have an asterisk by his name with a footnote the says "Ravens defense won the game." He's listed as a Super Bowl winning QB.

The issue is that Dilfer actually won the SB with that defense. Trubisky did not and counting on your defense to be that great every year to carry your loser qb is just plain dumb. Trubisky is trash.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The issue is that Dilfer actually won the SB with that defense. Trubisky did not and counting on your defense to be that great every year to carry your loser qb is just plain dumb. Trubisky is trash.
Well he’s 29-21 as a starter. That’s not trash.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
There’s nothing to debate. His record as starting QB is his record. That’s not debatable.
Just because you cant debate anything with a QBs record doesn't mean there is nothing to debate. But at least you recognize when things are over your head.

Next time you comment on a topic that has nothing to do with anything, I now realize thats the best you can offer so I will try and cut you some slack.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bleeding talent and loss of Fangio have really hurt this team, regardless of Nagy

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't deny facts suck it haters

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just because you cant debate anything with a QBs record doesn't mean there is nothing to debate. But at least you recognize when things are over your head.

Next time you comment on a topic that has nothing to do with anything, I now realize thats the best you can offer so I will try and cut you some slack.
What is Trubisky’s record as a starter.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
How has he done since 2018 when the defense played out of it's mind? He's trash and anybody with decent vision can see that when he plays.
That's not the point.

The point is, regardless of how well he played, or how well the defense played, he was 29-21 as a starter. That is a fact, and it can not be disputed.