I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If any of you jabroni’s think you actually know football and wanna put your money where your mouth is, go to this forum and let it be known you want to join a CCS fantasy football league. We are looking to do a couple leagues again this year like last year. It’ll be a PPR league. Looking at like a $25 buy in. Come lose you lunch money to the defending champs @knoxville7 and @gpphat

Last edited by a moderator:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard on the down low that you've had domestic battery issues. Beating up chicks is not cool man.

Oh come on now.

How about we put all that silliness behind us and you join my fantasy football league??? I put a real nice spin on it for us seasoned FF coaches.

That's also a shameless plug for anyone else interested.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why do you get so worked up about the FF thing? I literally have no clue what actually happened and just troll you because it bothers you so much. This thread was just too good of an opportunity to pass up
Why do i get worked up getting called a thief? You don't know the answer to that question? I hate thieves.

Sorry i had to put your business out there but you shouldn't help spread false rumors that you have no idea about.

I got info on your boy @Anytime23 as well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why do i get worked up getting called a thief? You don't know the answer to that question? I hate thieves.

Sorry i had to put your business out there but you shouldn't help spread false rumors that you have no idea about.

The woman beater laughs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

You don't have anything on anyone dipshit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

So just for everyone keeping score at home. The other week you said all I do is post on CCS while you have been here years less with way more posts. Now you keep claiming I’m angry, while you have your sig dedicated to insulting me, while you dox me or whatever it is you’re doing.

imagine being that angry because someone knows more about what makes a good NFL GM.