CCS Fantasy football

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I definitely feel that, the number of guys I haven’t gotten due to waiver priority has been rough
If I can avoid regular waiver priority style I do, FABB is the best and most fair way to do waivers

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Motherfucker. I had 7 byes this week and 3 inactive players. I had to cut a good amount of depth just to field a team. You can say that was shortsighted but I refuse to not have a full lineup.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Motherfucker. I had 7 byes this week and 3 inactive players. I had to cut a good amount of depth just to field a team. You can say that was shortsighted but I refuse to not have a full lineup.

I feel that. Lots of byes hit me this week on top of tons of injuries...but not the ones you can drop for the year, esp. in a keeper league. It's almost as futile as rooting for the current Bears IRL.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Would any trade for Monty right now?

I'm thinking about offering up Chase Edmonds for him. My hesitancy is I already have CEH/Hunt on IR. I'm also concerned when Monty does come back, will it be a timeshare with Herbert?

I could try and flip him CEH instead. I thought CEH would be better, but he was pretty underwhelming.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

I'm thinking about offering up Chase Edmonds for him. My hesitancy is I already have CEH/Hunt on IR. I'm also concerned when Monty does come back, will it be a timeshare with Herbert?

I could try and flip him CEH instead. I thought CEH would be better, but he was pretty underwhelming.
That sounds like a death trap to me.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hard to say without knowing the rest of your roster. Gotta have 2 starters and a backup unless you've saved up to a pretty good waiver # by now to snag a backup in case you need him or one becomes available when a starter goes down somewhere in the league.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hard to say without knowing the rest of your roster. Gotta have 2 starters and a backup unless you've saved up to a pretty good waiver # by now to snag a backup in case you need him or one becomes available when a starter goes down somewhere in the league.
I have Dalvin and Cordarrelle (of all fucking people) lol. Plus Chase Edmonds. CEH/Hunt on IR. I'm okay at the RB position.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My team is quitting on me mid season. Bunch of selfish pricks

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I would want him in the keeper league.

I have 5 viable WR 1's and 2's.

In the other league I would negotiate.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I got the curse of the PA this year. I'm 2nd in total points but highest PA so I'll be 4-5 after today (lost on the Freiermuth TD) . This was the second time I would have beat everyone I played except for my opponent that week. I know no one gives a fuck but it's frustrating.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got the curse of the PA this year. I'm 2nd in total points but highest PA so I'll be 4-5 after today (lost on the Freiermuth TD) . This was the second time I would have beat everyone I played except for my opponent that week. I know no one gives a fuck but it's frustrating.
I've had that happen so many times. Frustrating as hell. Hope the venting helped.

Seems there should be a conversion at the end of the season regarding playoff seeding or qualifying. It's not like a FF team can do a gdamn thing about points against.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I've had that happen so many times. Frustrating as hell. Hope the venting helped.

Seems there should be a conversion at the end of the season regarding playoff seeding or qualifying. It's not like a FF team can do a gdamn thing about points against.

Yes, venting always helps lol.

True. It’s definitely one area of fantasy football that’s strictly luck. It’s frustrating for sure when you have higher points than teams with better records. But I‘ve been invited to a points only league (no head to head matchups) in the past but I turned it turn it down because something about it just doesn’t sound as enjoyable.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, venting always helps lol.

True. It’s definitely one area of fantasy football that’s strictly luck. It’s frustrating for sure when you have higher points than teams with better records. But I‘ve been invited to a points only league (no head to head matchups) in the past but I turned it turn it down because something about it just doesn’t sound as enjoyable.
My first FF experience was points only. I liked it but didn't know anything else at the time.

Rooting against opposing players makes watching games more important, but kind've in a perverted, twisted way...esp if wanting Bears players to NOT score against you (I don't do that ever). Odd when against players I have on other FF teams.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
My first FF experience was points only. I liked it but didn't know anything else at the time.

Rooting against opposing players makes watching games more important, but kind've in a perverted, twisted way...esp if wanting Bears players to NOT score against you (I don't do that ever). Odd when against players I have on other FF teams.
Real football is always more important than fake football imho

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes shows up to make it interesting.
Might steal this and stay alive another week or two.

Synergy has been off. Just thankful to clear 100 most weeks.