Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Did you already forget his comment before the 2019 season about the Bears...”Poster Boys for Regression”. I remember being pissed after reading that article but unfortunately he was spot on.

He’s been pretty accurate about how the Bears will finish 5 of the last 6 years.

Wow, predicting that the 15, 16 and 17 Bears wouldn't be very good is just pure genius. And a 12 win team regressing that doesn't have an elite QB, NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!! :brady:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sith Anger.jpg

No worries. It should only improve the payouts for those willing to bet $$$ on Bears making the playoffs.
Buy low & cash in on the ignorance just like 2018.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Nagy will play a Foles & Mitchell in the preseason , if they both look like garbage it could be a long season, regardless drafting a QB for the future makes sense

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Wow, predicting that the 15, 16 and 17 Bears wouldn't be very good is just pure genius. And a 12 win team regressing that doesn't have an elite QB, NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!! :brady:

Hopefully he’s dead wrong about this year!

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nagy will play a Foles & Mitchell in the preseason , if they both look like garbage it could be a long season, regardless drafting a QB for the future makes sense

I'm more interested if they have any semblance of a run game in the preseason.

Last year a big issue in the passing game wasn't just mitch, it was the fact teams only put 6 in the box for the majority of plays and heavily keyed in on the passing game. We couldn't run the ball against 5 man fronts a lot of the time. Sad, I know.

If this team gets a run game, they make the playoffs.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh, I think they will have to draft a QB. I am just not sure I want Pace making that choice. Obviously if they are bad enough to get TL that is the obvious choice. But if the Bears get the next best QB Pace has already messed that up once.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How so? They went 8-8 last season.
18 other teams had a worse record.
With that said, one could say they could be one of the 5 best teams and be right before proven wrong.
I just mean it's all talking heads at this point; they can say all the BS they want to say and it means nothing. If anything it should prove motivating. It's like: "If you (proverbial you) don't like how people have you ranked, then do something about it."

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just mean it's all talking heads at this point; they can say all the BS they want to say and it means nothing. If anything it should prove motivating. It's like: "If you (proverbial you) don't like how people have you ranked, then do something about it."

Gotcha.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Defense is too good for the Bears to end up bottom 5.

Bears D: 8-0
Bears O: 0-8

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't see the BEARs losing more than 10 games, even if there is a busload on the IR

6-10 at the worse possible outcome is far from Bottom 5

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time for this fool to admit he’s wrong about the Bears

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Historically La Canfora is one of the biggest Bear haters of all time. Dude can piss off.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Any time these guys start predicting the Bears to be among the worst teams in the league, which I never understand why they do when you can look at the defensive talent basically all the time and see they're at least .500 level, this team pulls off a magical season of close wins and a division title.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Time for this fool to admit he’s wrong about the Bears
It always seems that the Bears doing better when JLC is shitting on them. So, he can continue for all I care.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Any time these guys start predicting the Bears to be among the worst teams in the league, which I never understand why they do when you can look at the defensive talent basically all the time and see they're at least .500 level, this team pulls off a magical season of close wins and a division title.
Vulcan Mind Meld.