Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There will be no HOF selections this year.

Instead, we will be doing a CCS Hunger Games, where all of the inductees while be invited to an arena and fight to the death until there is only 1 remaining.

More details coming soon!
Nd9GcTUpYbrI4U5bwbMx26pQ_oDG1T5i3sAE2HJJw&usqp=CAU.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Why did you bring back that torture for me.

That was one of the most terribad bears QB performances I've seen in my lifetime. He's got like 2-3 of them tho.

Fun fact according to some random guy on twitter: This is the first modern day game they wore the orange alt.
You probably missed the QB performances of the mid-80's not named McMahon.

This one was bad though, but he's no Rusty Lisch

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best defense is change the subject. Remy never loses

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thats it? This is easy. Don't want to hurt anybody so give me the title and all is good. Thanks
I think it won’t be that easy. Most wouldn’t even show up, but the ones that actually did….man that would be a fun thing to see.

jive

Liked Posts:
There will be no HOF selections this year.

Instead, we will be doing a CCS Hunger Games, where all of the inductees while be invited to an arena and fight to the death until there is only 1 remaining.

More details coming soon!
If copious amounts of weed were to be smoked before the competition, I think I would have a pretty good chance.

jive

Liked Posts:
Why did you bring back that torture for me.

That was one of the most terribad bears QB performances I've seen in my lifetime. He's got like 2-3 of them tho.

Fun fact according to some random guy on twitter: This is the first modern day game they wore the orange alt.
Truly the worst in Bears history by a wide margin. That alone says how colossally shitty of a QB Quinn was.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@zack54attack how long has the most reactions last 7 days list been a thing? I just saw it for the first time and to no ones surprise, the CCS content king reigns supreme
2EFC181F-50CD-4B7E-9082-4D03330087FD.jpeg
Also a Lance Stone award. Multiple big time #CALLEDITs regarding the Pace regime.

Building a very strong case for the ‘22 class, which I’m hearing is arguably the strongest ever.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 and I belong in the HOF.

anyone who disagrees is just wrong. and fuck your 10,000 post requirement, I've been here 10 years and have dropped mass quantities of lyrical knowledge on all of you. it's not my fault I don't pull my dick and post 200 times a day like Grimson.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

anyone who disagrees is just wrong. and fuck your 10,000 post requirement, I've been here 10 years and have dropped mass quantities of lyrical knowledge on all of you. it's not my fault I don't pull my dick and post 200 times a day like Grimson.
DM me your account login info and i'll get you there. we'll get that rep up to!

msadows

Liked Posts:

Start a debate with @remydat

Before you know it the vortex will grant you that 10k.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have a vote but my worry is that you will log in at 4 am and call us all homos. One love

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
@zack54attack how long has the most reactions last 7 days list been a thing? I just saw it for the first time and to no ones surprise, the CCS content king reigns supreme
View attachment 18914
Also a Lance Stone award. Multiple big time #CALLEDITs regarding the Pace regime.

Building a very strong case for the ‘22 class, which I’m hearing is arguably the strongest ever.

Since @Rush came back.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Who are you?