CCS Weather Thread (Snow Season)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well, don't keep us waiting. what's the forecast?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hell of a drive to town today. Morons in the ditch and dumb fucks that try to go 60. Plows haven't been out yet. First good snow of the year is always interesting. People acting like they've never seen snow.

You should try driving in Albuquerque when there is three inches of snow on the road.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You should try driving in Albuquerque when there is three inches of snow on the road.

Let me guess, the drivers are bad at breaking?

Yeah, I'm kind of ashamed.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell of a drive to town today. Morons in the ditch and dumb fucks that try to go 60. Plows haven't been out yet. First good snow of the year is always interesting. People acting like they've never seen snow.

Last night driving home was hell here too. Opposite problem, cars going about 5 mph and getting stuck everywhere. Every route was blocked off. Had people walking away from their cars and leaving them in the middle of the street. It was maddening. I managed to work my way around it all, in time, but it took 2 hours to make the 15 minute trip.

I understand not going fast when there’s snow. But you don’t want to go that slow. Need to keep up some momentum to keep from getting stuck if your car is that bad in the snow.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Suppose to get 3-7 inches over the night.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The HAARP Machine is working overtime these days.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People mock, to feel superior to what they can't understand. Ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance is a construct.

Are you going to keep posting here? I predicted a month ago you would be gone by now, don't fuck up my #calledit.

Do you know that everyone here thinks you're an idiot? I mean does that even matter to you? Being raised in a cult you may not know the difference between good attention and bad attention, because what you have here is very bad attention.

"People mock, to feel superior" Stop making it so easy.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Ignorance is a construct.

Are you going to keep posting here? I predicted a month ago you would be gone by now, don't fuck up my #calledit.

Do you know that everyone here thinks you're an idiot? I mean does that even matter to you? Being raised in a cult you may not know the difference between good attention and bad attention, because what you have here is very bad attention.

"People mock, to feel superior" Stop making it so easy.

Lol I'm the only one speaking in truth.im the least idiotic here. No one likes me? I've already stated, you can't know anyone from words on a screen. You don't dislike me. You just don't like hearing stuff you can't understand. That freighters you.so you think with your emotion and lash out at the source.
The truth is, you've lived in a cult your whole life. You just haven't recognized it yet.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol I'm the only one speaking in truth.im the least idiotic here. No one likes me? I've already stated, you can't know anyone from words on a screen. You don't dislike me. You just don't like hearing stuff you can't understand. That freighters you.so you think with your emotion and lash out at the source.
The truth is, you've lived in a cult your whole life. You just haven't recognized it yet.

Good. Two possibilities:

1. You are right, everyone else on the planet is an idiot, you are the only sane, rational person on earth.
2. Most people on the planet are rational and you are insane.

Anyone that would pick the first choice is insane.

After a while the mental patient claiming to be Napoleon, realizes he may be wrong. How long is this going to take for you?

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Good. Two possibilities:

1. You are right, everyone else on the planet is an idiot, you are the only sane, rational person on earth.
2. Most people on the planet are rational and you are insane.

Anyone that would pick the first choice is insane.

After a while the mental patient claiming to be Napoleon, realizes he may be wrong. How long is this going to take for you?

Lol I never made any such sweeping statement as number 1. Put your exaggeration back in your pants. Do idiots outnumber the rational people? Yes, without question.
I'm taller than Napoleon. Although my french teacher in 8th grade said I had a really good pronunciation /accent when I spoke french.
It came from mimicking Steve Martin Albums, but she wouldn't have understood that :)

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm taller than Napoleon.

hqdefault.jpg

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Winter Storm Warning in effect for the SW burbs beginning at 3pm. 6-12" and 45 mph wind gusts... nice!