My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
thunderstorm on the prowl.jpg

Hopefully the "thunderstorm on the prowl" will be like every Lions season, NOTHING HAPPENING!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahhh....that perfect little two week window of Chicago weather when it's too warm for the furnace, but still cool enough to skip the A/C.

Enjoy ChiCity!!!

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I just moved to Tampa for work and am missing my favorite Chicago weather. It’s goddamn 92 with 90% humidity here everyday

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
U believe this is real smoke, hell no. They are pumping chemical`s into the air. How the hell could Wild fire smoke from Canada make it`s way all the way to the United State`s of America and then linger for day`s. This has been going on on and off for a month. If u burn a fire the smoke goe`s into the sky it does not linger forever. We never had this problem before and now your telling me all of a sudden, this must be the first Wild fire ever. They did not even try to come up with a plausible explanation.

Bust

Liked Posts:
U believe this is real smoke, hell no. They are pumping chemical`s into the air. How the hell could Wild fire smoke from Canada make it`s way all the way to the United State`s of America and then linger for day`s. This has been going on on and off for a month. If u burn a fire the smoke goe`s into the sky it does not linger forever. We never had this problem before and now your telling me all of a sudden, this must be the first Wild fire ever. They did not even try to come up with a plausible explanation.

How many times has this phenomenon occur by your area to post said grievances tho? this your first and only experience?

Oooops!

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Fucking bitch of a storm knocked out power yesterday at 1pm. Shit is still out! Generator working like a motherfucker. Went to get gas and almost everything closed. Found some and good for 20 hours or so. FUCK! City got its ass kicked. I need some sleep.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
A Fucking bitch of a storm knocked out power yesterday at 1pm. Shit is still out! Generator working like a motherfucker. Went to get gas and almost everything closed. Found some and good for 20 hours or so. FUCK! City got its ass kicked. I need some sleep.
Yeah that storm destroyed central IL. It was pretty crazy to see some of the destruction it caused. Luckily for me it only took down some of my fencing

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Woke up to green grass for the first time in a month. Must have slept through some wildness!