CCS Weather Thread (Snow Season)

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I would complain, but today was the sixth consecutive day I wore shorts in November.
Still shorts weather down here most days.

People look at me a little funny when I am in shorts when it is 55 degrees, but that is because they are weak and uninspired.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still shorts weather down here most days.

People look at me a little funny when I am in shorts when it is 55 degrees, but that is because they are weak and uninspired.

As long as you are not one of these douche canoes that wear shorts & flip flops when it's fourteen degrees outside telling everyone, "This ain't that cold."

It's like, I can see how blue your toes are tough guy.

@Jamais Vu Starbucks came out with their Holiday cups FYI - pumpkin spice is out

Thank Jeebus.

There was this one time five years ago, I had something with pumpkin spice in it and thought it was a cool seasonal thing. Now October shows up and I have to go out of my way to buy things without pumpkin spice.

Sorry if I still want my Twinkies to taste like Twinkies.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
As long as you are not one of these douche canoes that wear shorts & flip flops when it's fourteen degrees outside telling everyone, "This ain't that cold."

Thank Jeebus.

There was this one time five years ago, I had something with pumpkin spice in it and thought it was a cool seasonal thing. Now October shows up and I have to go out of my way to buy things without pumpkin spice.

No thank you. I wear pants all winter, except when it is warm out.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thank Jeebus.

I like the cold and i act like that u gave me the sads mf now ill never be able too act like that without feeling like a douchecanue

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like pumpkin spice or turkey.

Fuck you!

Deck turkey and pumpkin pie?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like pumpkin spice or turkey.

Fuck you!

Deck turkey and pumpkin pie?
I too dislike pumkin spice and turkey id rather have a ham and hold the spice
And its a hard no on the punkin pie as well toss that shit out with the yams

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Turkey pretty cool as a bird.
Not so much as food.
I'll eat it now and then, but Maggie Raptor won't eat any kind of bird.
Birds = dinosaurs.
She's fine with me eating it though, and she does like hot wingy gravysauce.
Rawr!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the cold and i act like that u gave me the sads mf now ill never be able too act like that without feeling like a douchecanue

You can like the cold in pants like a human being rather than some polar bear hybrid thing.

Also...pumpkin spice/pie is one thing, but how can you not like turkey? It's like chicken seasoned with ambrosia.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen ignore these mfers.

@Hbkrusso gets 8 beers deep, he gnashes some turkey.

@ytsejam tokes and get them munchies, I bet you he OMNOMNOMNOMs pumpkin pie

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wife and I are doing a lil mini Thanksgiving day this weekend. I'm thinking ham balls.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should I buy or lease a turkey?
How many turkeys and Toshiba TVs can you fit into an Audi?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can like the cold in pants like a human being rather than some polar bear hybrid thing.

Also...pumpkin spice/pie is one thing, but how can you not like turkey? It's like chicken seasoned with ambrosia.
The cold and winter is the one time a year i can enjoy my sasquach like body hair dont take that from me

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Whatever, you wear Crocs, not flip flops... You are good to go.

Anybody outside in the cold ass winter with shorts and Crocs on, getting snow through the holes that they cannot get back out until it melts is a tough mfer and not to be trifled with.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Wife and I are doing a lil mini Thanksgiving day this weekend. I'm thinking ham balls.
Wife and I are doing the same over Thanksgiving I think. I am not sure what to make though. Might just get a small ham and smoke it for a bit then do a couple of small sized side dishes to make the whole thing complete.

Either that or I am getting the smallest bird I can find, and going that route. I imagine there are going to be a run on ten pound birds this year.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Woke up to 14 degrees this AM, fluffing burr!