"center ice" and/or espn+

Liked Posts:
I live in Wisconsin so I don't get NBCSC in my regular channels.
Therefore, I always used "center ice".
Now, with the intrusion of espn with their "+", I wonder whether buying "center ice" will no0t be enough.
I'm wondering whether I will ALSO have to fork over $$ to the in addition to "center ice".
Does anyone else live out of the Chicago area and know how this works?
Now that the Hawks have improved, I do want to be able to watch the games so, I'm willing to buy "center ice' butt, I am NOT willing to be a victim of both.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a sports bettor I can tell you I am very annoyed by the break-up of sports TV rights.

In order to get all the games I would have to have cable, directv, espn+(a great deal, BTW, in the hulu/Disney bundle) but local channels and peacock and others are all now necessary.

Somebody tell me a better way, I guess consumer response is just getting a unlocked firestick?

Liked Posts:
Getting the CORRECT info about this ios like trying to sort out all of the political bullshit & lies by fox noise and the other network stations.
I did get to watch the Hawls last night with "center ice" butt, very few of the games are on there now.
You can't watch TV without your wallet in your hand and, you had better HOLD ON TIGHT or they'll rob you blind.

Now, WTF is an "unlocked firestick"?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's keep this thread alive until we find good solutions.

I saw an ad with Gronkowski. Vidgo?

I'm hoping someone creates a premium sports bundle service that simplifies things...

My deal is I want all the sports games with one bill, one password and login, one goddamn hellfire nails down a chalkboard customer service to deal with.

I dont care if it's expensive. I want the games and I want simple.

Liked Posts:
Let's keep this thread alive until we find good solutions.

I saw an ad with Gronkowski. Vidgo?

I'm hoping someone creates a premium sports bundle service that simplifies things...

My deal is I want all the sports games with one bill, one password and login, one goddamn hellfire nails down a chalkboard customer service to deal with.

I dont care if it's expensive. I want the games and I want simple.
I 'scribed to e ass pee n + so I can at least watch games on my monitor(not a lizard).
I have something I haven't used in a long time which is called a "VGA SWITCH".
It sends what I'm seeing in my desktop to my big screen smart TV..
I haven't used it in a long time so, I'll try it out soon.
In my twisted by design mind, I have other definitions of "VGA SWITCH" which concerns the women in and out of my life. e/g

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I live in Wisconsin so I don't get NBCSC in my regular channels.
Therefore, I always used "center ice".
Now, with the intrusion of espn with their "+", I wonder whether buying "center ice" will no0t be enough.
I'm wondering whether I will ALSO have to fork over $$ to the in addition to "center ice".
Does anyone else live out of the Chicago area and know how this works?
Now that the Hawks have improved, I do want to be able to watch the games so, I'm willing to buy "center ice' butt, I am NOT willing to be a victim of both.

Espn+ is $5/mo lmao. And you get tons of other sports.

Anyone that even considers Center Ice is severely brane damaged.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have "center ice" in addition to the $6.95 per month espn+.

Are you accusing me of being brain damaged?
Welcome aboard!LOL!

ESPN+ will carry every game CI does plus the exclusive games,see if you can cancel CI and get some of your $$ back. CI was only $60 this year because they knew some games wouldn't be covered and to leave room for both I guess but you don't need both.

Liked Posts:
CI was $60 & I don't care about the $$
I care about what I want to see.
I'll check on cancelling

Savard18

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hi guys, I live in Ontario Canada, so it's tsn and sportsnet up here to watch leafs and the other canadian teams. So getting a Blackhawks game is few and far, not to mention who as a network wants to put on that team in national games. So I subscribed to NHL Live it was bout 200.00 cdn for the season and now you can do monthly for 30.00 cdn.. I like it better than Centre Ice. You can stream on various devices and you get the broadcast in the two teams networks( most of the time) which came in handy to to not listen to Colby Cohen or Leah Hextall. Was able to goto the (pens or red wings broadcast team.) Although Im not sure about in broadcast zones the blackouts? I know if I want to watch SOME local Toronto area team games,( so Im guessing if your in that area for hawks like the espn+ games?) you'll get blacked out for 48hrs than can view the game NOT sure if Centre Ice has the blackout in effects either?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hi guys, I live in Ontario Canada, so it's tsn and sportsnet up here to watch leafs and the other canadian teams. So getting a Blackhawks game is few and far, not to mention who as a network wants to put on that team in national games. So I subscribed to NHL Live it was bout 200.00 cdn for the season and now you can do monthly for 30.00 cdn.. I like it better than Centre Ice. You can stream on various devices and you get the broadcast in the two teams networks( most of the time) which came in handy to to not listen to Colby Cohen or Leah Hextall. Was able to goto the (pens or red wings broadcast team.) Although Im not sure about in broadcast zones the blackouts? I know if I want to watch SOME local Toronto area team games,( so Im guessing if your in that area for hawks like the espn+ games?) you'll get blacked out for 48hrs than can view the game NOT sure if Centre Ice has the blackout in effects either?
Welcome aboard 'Savoir Faire', you'll find some countrymen in the hockey forum who add a ton to the generally solid hockey chatter as I'm sure you also will.
The ESPN+ games are on ESPN+ ONLY, center ice blacks em out as does our local Hawks' network NBCSC.

Liked Posts:
Welcome aboard!LOL!

ESPN+ will carry every game CI does plus the exclusive games,see if you can cancel CI and get some of your $$ back. CI was only $60 this year because they knew some games wouldn't be covered and to leave room for both I guess but you don't need both.
Whenever someone accuses me of being braindead, I object with proof that I am NOT brain dead.
My brain is not completely dead because of this proof~~
My bowels still function.