Charles Leno Fan Club

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
What The Fuck GIFs | Tenor

ZenBear34

I have to say I have alot of respect for Leno because of this tweet. It was time to move on, but I'll thank him for being a Bear and suiting up every week. Best of luck.

Agreed. He was a very solid player and seemingly a great guy. I know it's fashionable to bash him but he built a great career for a 7th round pick. Wish him all the luck, as long as he doesn't go to the Packers or Vikings.

JesusHalasChrist

Neg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
It's so weird seeing Hub support getting rid of Leno. Usually whenever most Bears fans agree on something you can count on him to take the opposite position.

46FEVER

🤣🤣🤣
imagine being worried 🤣🤣
about charles leno 🤣🤣
being on the vikings packers or lions🤣🤣
no wonder this organization hasnt cared about winning consistently,
Imagine being a fan of the colts and this twat is singing to Leno to come on over... lmfao

mecha

J'Marcus Webb and the entire Bears offensive line during that period was next level bad. if I was Jay Cutler I wouldn't even care about living anymore, let alone just going DOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAARE.

Leno was a marked improvement over any of that shitshow embarrassment. he wasn't a total gamechanger no, but he didn't outright fuck games up either.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Agreed. He was a very solid player and seemingly a great guy. I know it's fashionable to bash him but he built a great career for a 7th round pick. Wish him all the luck, as long as he doesn't go to the Packers or Vikings.
I agree with everything you said about Leno, except the last part. I actually hopes he goes to either one and becomes their new LT. Bears defense would eat good this year!

FozzyBear

J'Marcus Webb and the entire Bears offensive line during that period was next level bad. if I was Jay Cutler I wouldn't even care about living anymore, let alone just going DOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAARE.

Leno was a marked improvement over any of that shitshow embarrassment. he wasn't a total gamechanger no, but he didn't outright fuck games up either.

CaliBearFan

Last edited: