Chase Claypool - Is he a bust?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Claypool isn't a can't miss wr either.....he's been pretty blah the last 1.75 years

Just saying....at 33-39 there will be multiple wr available that would help immensely

Johnston
Addison
Smith-Njigba
Hyatt/Tillman
Flowers
Boutte
Downs
Rice
Don’t be so sure of how it all works out so early ahead of time. Boutte is going back to school

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The early returns are terrible. He's been largely invisible since he got here. The majority of his plays so far have been at or behind the line of scrimmage. He hasn't had a single "wow" moment, and his ability (or should I say inability) to go up and high point the ball in traffic is just as non-existent as Steelers fans claimed it was.

I'm going to refrain from any final judgement until next season, but holy fuck, this is going much worse than I think just about anybody could have expected. The Steelers are going to get essentially a late 1st round pick out of this. If Poles wasn't gifted Justin Fields, I'm not sure when the Bears would ever be good again with as many awful decisions that are being made from a supposed talent evaluator. Just about ever one of his acquisitions this year have been terrible.
The catch he made while being interfered with on the deep ball from Siemian was fantastic.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy shit that is a cute cat. Is he a maine coon? He looks a lot like my Siberian, but with pointier ears.
There is no such thing as a cute cat. The only cats I have any respect for are the ones who could kill me.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is no such thing as a cute cat. The only cats I have any respect for are the ones who could kill me.
Maybe you should stick to giving opinions about how you didn’t like black people in your platoon

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How do you guys feel about him so far? He is @remydat 's chosen one at WR, so I expected a lot more.
maybe you're just trying to spark conversation, but you know better and you know it's too early in a new system to pass judgement either way,

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe you should stick to giving opinions about how you didn’t like black people in your platoon
Now, THAT IS A FUCKING LIE. I never said that or anything close to that. In fact, my best friend was a black fellow from Montgomery, Alabama. It amazing how much jerk-offs like you get away with saying on this board. Fuck you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Now, THAT IS A FUCKING LIE. I never said that or anything close to that. In fact, my best friend was a black fellow from Montgomery, Alabama. It amazing how much jerk-offs like you get away with saying on this board. Fuck you.
very convenient that your only "black friend" isn't even alive.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
very convenient that your only "black friend" isn't even alive.
What's "convenient" about it? He was my BEST FRIEND in Nam and was shot and killed in a robbery in Montgomery, Alabama, a couple of years ago. I miss him. He was a good guy and a helluva soldier.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What's "convenient" about it? He was my BEST FRIEND in Nam and was shot and killed in a robbery in Montgomery, Alabama, a couple of years ago. I miss him. He was a good guy and a helluva soldier.
Walter?