Cheap Authentic Bears Jerseys

johnryan20embalm

Liked Posts:
Not sure if anybody knows about this website but thought I would post it. You can get authentic Nike Elite Jerseys for $25.00 I just ordered Ditka and Payton Alt jerseys and I am very happy with the quality. I got all of my brothers jerseys from here for Christmas last year. Just thought I would throw it out there for everyone, the website is ttetrading.net

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a game worn Cutler jersey that smells like cigs

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I wanted Cutlers jersey I would just kidnap and murder him instead.

You think I'm going to trust the internet?

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That 5 on Marshall's jersey is crooked and too short(or the 1 is too long)obviously knockoffs.

I have bought a couple knockoffs. One you can't even tell the diff with a real one, and the other sucked nuts. Both bought from the same place, so it was weird with the diff in quality.

Texbear88

Liked Posts:
Anyone else use it? I would jump on these if it were quality!

Bones40

Liked Posts:
That 5 on Marshall's jersey is crooked and too short(or the 1 is too long)obviously knockoffs.

I have bought a couple knockoffs. One you can't even tell the diff with a real one, and the other sucked nuts. Both bought from the same place, so it was weird with the diff in quality.

Yeah, it looks like they made all the numbers the same size without adjusting for the curves that are supposed to go outside the boundaries of the font size.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Easy. Both made in the same sweatshop by the same 8 year old. First one was made towards the beginning of his / her day, second one was made near the end of the 18 hr shift.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Surprised nobody has caught on to the 50% off real jerseys at the Pro shop... It's not that bad of a deal.

Jaypyles

Liked Posts:
Surprised nobody has caught on to the 50% off real jerseys at the Pro shop... It's not that bad of a deal.

Yes. Thanks for the info. Just ordered a couple hundred $ of stuff for 1/2 off. Can't beat that!

kvalentine

Liked Posts:

anybody know how long this will last? this is a great deal and i will grab two but can't till end of the month...

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to say until like Sept 9th... but don't quote me on that.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thanks for that, just bought a few hats. 50% is nice.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Thanks hebs!
Just got me a new jacket and a few caps for my little boys.

By the way, as a heads up, my order was a little over $50 and I even received a FREE cap (a bunch to select from).

Great deal indeed!