Cheating Astros GM and Manager suspended 1 year

Liked Posts:
Every team should throw at the Astros. Belt down. But every game in spring training.

If they get suspended, let the league deal with the fallout of suspending everyone.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Even Lebron James is getting into shaming the Astro's and the baseball commish. This is going so badly for them, lol
They were probably hoping a few apologies would clear the air and let bygones be bygones...and Lebron posted this on his twitter account where he has 45 million followers, hah

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...nfred-handling-astros-scandal-fix-sake-sports
"Listen I know I don't play baseball but I am in Sports and I know if someone cheated me out of winning the title and I found out about it I would be f---ing irate! I mean like uncontrollable about what I would/could do!" James wrote on Twitter. "Listen here baseball commissioner listen to your players speaking today about how disgusted, mad, hurt, broken, etc etc about this.

"Literally the ball is in your court(or should I say field) and you need to fix this for the sake of Sports! #JustMyThoughtsComingFromASportsJunkieRegardlessMyOwnSportIPlay"

Last edited:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
The fact Lebron is calling for baseball players to shout down their commish rather than shut up when he encouraged NBA personnel to shut up against China, who is abusing and killing their citizens, is honestly hilarious. Lebron is so fucking stupid that it is painful.

I think Lebron's twitter response is hilarious just like your posts

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
It's only spring training. Going to be 100x worse during the regular season

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...ng-astros-spring-opener-get-signs-confiscated
Fans booed loudly every time the public address announcer said "Astros," and fans behind Houston's dugout heckled Jose Altuve, Carlos Correa and Lance McCullers Jr. as they stood on the dugout steps before the game. A few fans banged on their metal seats, attempting to mimic the banging on a trash can the Astros used to relay stolen signs to hitters.

Castor76

Liked Posts:
The Yankees should have a novelty plastic trash can give away the first game the Astros are in town.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well...

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Those 2 will be out indefinitely from MLB. No organization is going to hire them as they will be taking a huge PR hit.