Checkmate?

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
When Nagy met with the media on Thursday, he discussed how Fields “provides a lot of value” as a "chess piece" in the Bears’ game plan. I'm sure the fans are delighted to here how the head coach views the future franchise QB.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
That was/is absolutely stupid by Nagy. Some things you just don't say..

KoaTheBearFan

Liked Posts:
Sup Omelet
This is not Omelet. I’m a long time bear fan who recently moved to the West Coast. And yes I was at SoFi stadium watching the Bears get creamed by the Rams. It was embarrassing to so many other Bears fan who attended the game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven’t hated anyone as much as Maggie since I got court-martialed and sent to Ft. Leavenworth because of a snitch in the Army for marijuana.
I knew a guy who went to Ft. Leavenworth for murdering his wife - might still be there.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When Nagy met with the media on Thursday, he discussed how Fields “provides a lot of value” as a "chess piece" in the Bears’ game plan. I'm sure the fans are delighted to here how the head coach views the future franchise QB.
Too bad Nagy's playing checkers.

Reactions: Myk

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy playing Chess:

"I sat the Queen and put a pawn in her place. The game ended in me losing badly. And yeah, there were a lot of times where I could really have used the Queen, but that pawn was moving one square at a time all game long. I like where we're at."

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Nagy playing Chess:

"I sat the Queen and put a pawn in her place. The game ended in me losing badly. And yeah, there were a lot of times where I could really have used the Queen, but that pawn was moving one square at a time all game long. I like where we're at."
Pace traded the queen so he could move up and draft a bishop