CHI had a 1% chance for the 1st pick mid-season, HOU had a 2.7% chance of winning before the 4th and 20 TD, so I present you the Will Levis Scenario

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It is rumored that HOU covets Young and that Ballard at IND has eyes for Levis.
If Stroud goes back to OSU, the pressure on QB hungry GM's gets ratcheted up,there is a conceivable path for Poles to do the HOU and IND discount double ch...Deluxe Double Trade back.

He and Ballard have a history so if Poles has some insight into what HOU is doing if they trade for the #1, and he and Ballard keep channels open after turning down Indy for the #1, he could really knock this shit out of the park.

With both teams rumored to favor different QB's, maybe the only 2 top tier QB's in the draft, this once far out there scenario is starting to seem more pausable.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is rumored that HOU covets Young and that Ballard at IND has eyes for Levis.
If Stroud goes back to OSU, the pressure on QB hungry GM's gets ratcheted up,there is a conceivable path for Poles to do the HOU and IND discount double ch...Deluxe Double Trade back.

He and Ballard have a history so if Poles has some insight into what HOU is doing if they trade for the #1, and he and Ballard keep channels open after turning down Indy for the #1, he could really knock this shit out of the park.

With both teams rumored to favor different QB's, maybe the only 2 top tier QB's in the draft, this once far out there scenario is starting to seem more pausable.
I think there's enough scenarios and variables where circumstances and values become difficult to predict. If a team won't move for anyone but CJ, the pick may actually become more valuable instead of less if he declares. That said, we'll know Monday.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the idea of getting a first rounder for next year. Then, if JF doesn't work out, Bears have ammo to move up and start fresh. If Bears can get two 1st rounders in 24 from two trade downs I may rip my dick off. We would have moves for days....for THIS year and next.

Bust

Liked Posts:
so the bears are going to draft Will Levis?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I love that we could potentially get a bunch of picks. When I questioned Pace's trade-ups I was once told "you over-rate draft picks."

But it ultimately depends on Poles' ability to evaluate talent.

Never forget the "new era" of the Bulls when they drafted the next Shaq and Kevin Garnett...in Eddie Curry & Tyson Chandler .

?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love that we could potentially get a bunch of picks. When I questioned Pace's trade-ups I was once told "you over-rate draft picks."

Never forget the "new era" of the Bulls when they drafted the next Shaq and Kevin Garnett...in Eddie Curry & Tyson Chandler when they had two 1st round picks.

?

link?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Never forget the "new era" of the Bulls when they drafted the next Shaq and Kevin Garnett...in Eddie Curry & Tyson Chandler .

?
The new regime in Chicago Bulls land is running it just like the idiots before them.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

?
That was a long time ago.