Chicago Bears 2nd Round Pick (50): Jon Bostic - LB

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
HHM got banned for bumping old threads. Sooo...

Yeah, but didn't he bump like TEN at once, and try to basically call out one dude, or a few guys? I'm sure HHM will be back at some point.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll clarify.

You are allowed to resurrect old threads and point out people who are wrong. Justin Heras did nothing wrong in bumping this thread to point out a few things.

If you're bumping a bunch of threads started by one particular poster just to try to get a rouse out of that poster, you may be subject to a ban. If you bump a bunch of old threads at once, you may also be subject to some sort of ban.

You bump one thread, we're not worried about it.

There is no one size fits all regarding this subject as is the case with most things here.

And that's all I'm going to say concerning the topic.
The Union needs and demands hard numbers of how many per day. Pay your dues people.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll clarify.

You are allowed to resurrect old threads and point out people who are wrong. Justin Heras did nothing wrong in bumping this thread to point out a few things.

If you're bumping a bunch of threads started by one particular poster just to try to get a rouse out of that poster, you may be subject to a ban. If you bump a bunch of old threads at once, you may also be subject to some sort of ban.

You bump one thread, we're not worried about it.

There is no one size fits all regarding this subject as is the case with most things here.

And that's all I'm going to say concerning the topic.

disliked, bich

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please ban Justin Heras for necro bumping and stay consistent mods.

Thanks,

the entire CCS community.

The only people who get mad about old threads are the ones who don't like to see their own BS ideas brought back to light.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
The only people who get mad about old threads are the ones who don't like to see their own BS ideas brought back to light.

OH RLY?

Show me where I posted any "BS" prior to the bumping smart guy.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great pick here. Seriously, hes a talent.....

Emery shines again......only in the second rounds tho

Now we need a play maker. ........kelce!

Best post of the entire thread!! If we had drafted Kelce, the Bostic choice would have sucked, but not as much. The Emery shines part sucks, but a :beer: on the Kelce mention!!!!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I'd bump some of your threads, but bans

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Whatever happened to that chris sorjick? or whatever guy. He was the mega Bostic lover and supporter based on those few preseason big hits and stuck to that devotion to him. I still think it's interesting BB wanted him for the Pats, if he would ever be an NFL starter I think it's mainly only a weakside in a 4-3 where he can use his speed and not get taken on by blockers so much.