Chicago Bears 2nd Round Pick (50): Jon Bostic - LB

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
PLEASE use this thread when 2nd Round pick is made to post your love/hate of the pick. Those that elect to create numerous threads voicing their thoughts on the matter will have them merged here. Normally, I'm more than okay with a lot of active threads -- but we can't have 100 people posting "GAH STUPID ASS EMERY!" as new threads. it clogs everything up, slows down the board, and makes the board look pretty undesirable.

Jon Bostic - LB - Florida

Home Page Breakdown/Highlights/Analysis - http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/0...f-florida-with-50th-pick-in-the-second-round/

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Thread has been opened for quicker updating.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Unlocked. :shifty:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let the shitstorm begin!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Short, small, speedy

Shea McClellin 2.0!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO I'M FREAKING OOOUUUTTTT

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bostic is an aggression setter, delivering big hits against opposing ball carriers in the lane or on receivers asked to run shallow crosses.

As one of the top inside linebacker prospects in the nation out of high school, Bostic had his choice of destinations. He arrived in Gainesville a semester early, and the extra work paid off with significant time on the field on special teams and the occasional spot at linebacker (he had 18 tackles on the year). He played every game of his sophomore year, starting the teams' first five games plus the Florida State matchup later on; Bostic intercepted three passes that year in addition to making 57 tackles, 2.5 for loss, and 1.5 sacks. Finally given the reins to the defense as a junior, Bostic led the team with 94 tackles, 10 of which went for loss, and three sacks. As a senior, he tallied 62 total tackles, including 6.5 for loss and three sacks.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm happy w/ the pick, honestly. Brown's injury concerns are apparently legit - dude was talked about as a first rounder a cpl weeks ago. After Minter went off the board, this guy wasn't bad. Still would've liked to have gotten a guy like Swopes...but, if we're just looking for a burner, I'm sure Abilene Christian will supply us w/ another in the 5th round or so.