Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Hot air coming from NFL prognosticators could power a balloon trip from ORD to LAS. Sports bettors are following suit in spades.

I would say the betting public is spot on. This team has no offensive weapons that scare anybody. Fields, his fault or not, has not shown any flashes of being special. Nobody is scared of him. The defense might be good, but will wear down with a terrible offense keeping them on the field for the majority of a game.

I would take the under in a heartbeat as well.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would say the betting public is spot on. This team has no offensive weapons that scare anybody. Fields, his fault or not, has not shown any flashes of being special. Nobody is scared of him. The defense might be good, but will wear down with a terrible offense keeping them on the field for the majority of a game.

He did not show you any flashes?

Dude had some of the best runs and throws I've seen in my lifetime as a bears fan and he did it as a rookie. Granted that doesn't mean he will be good, but saying he didn't show flashes is absurd. If anything all he did was flash since that offense was so putrid under nagy

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

What a shitty take! LOL!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Can you explain some of those flashy runs and throws he made last season then? What would you call those?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Super bowl confirmed.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dude had some of the best runs and throws I've seen in my lifetime as a bears fan and he did it as a rookie. Granted that doesn't mean he will be good, but saying he didn't show flashes is absurd. If anything all hspeciale did was flash since that offense was so putrid under nagy
He said "did not show any flashes of being special."

I agree with him.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Dude had some of the best runs and throws I've seen in my lifetime as a bears fan and he did it as a rookie. Granted that doesn't mean he will be good, but saying he didn't show flashes is absurd. If anything all he did was flash since that offense was so putrid under nagy

Shows how low your expectations are and what we are used to as Bears fans. I'm not saying he's a bust or a bad qb. I just didn't see anything that great last year. This will basically be his first year.............first year with a competent coaching staff. Unfortunately he has absolutely no weapons around him.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Can you explain some of those flashy runs and throws he made last season then? What would you call those?

You think those throws and runs are "special" plays? He looked like he might be a competent future NFL qb, growth stunted by a terrible coaching staff. To say he looked anything other than that is dumb. Hopefully he takes major steps forward this year.

Username

Liked Posts:

Bears got to this mess by hiring a rookie GM who hired a rookie HC. Now they turn around and do it again and the MEATHEADS here expect different results.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You think those throws and runs are "special" plays? He looked like he might be a competent future NFL qb, growth stunted by a terrible coaching staff. To say he looked anything other than that is dumb. Hopefully he takes major steps forward this year.
Fields on numerous occasions showed why he could be special. No one ever said he was perfect. But to say he didn’t show any sign of special play is ridiculous and a god awful take.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Fields on numerous occasions showed why he could be special. No one ever said he was perfect. But to say he didn’t show any sign of special play is ridiculous and a god awful take.

I guess I have a higher standard of special. Joe Burrow looked better in his first year than Fields. Is that because of coaching or something else?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I guess I have a higher standard of special. Joe Burrow looked better in his first year than Fields. Is that because of coaching or something else?
I don’t think it’s about higher standards. I think you just don’t know what a special or flashy play is.

What does Burrow have to do with Fields having flashy/special plays?

Yes Burrow did look better and I couldn’t tell you why. There could be many factors involved.

jive

Liked Posts:
My friends dad was over at our house when the Bears won 2 games back to back last year, and then they lost when he left.
I have surmised that he is a good luck charm, so we have made arrangements for him to move in during the football season. I plan on making bets on the Bears record, playoff games, and Superbowl and share the winnings with my friend's dad.

This is a sure bet folks. Call your bookie now while the odds are good, not after the Bears 7 game winning streak.