My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Why?

Better than Caldwell. I think he would be good with Fields.
Caldwell was good but his time is probably past. Bevel has been involved with a lot of middling offenses and has never really been touted as a great leader. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not really interested in him

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rapaport said that a final decision has not been made on Nagy yet, but that he may get fired tomorrow if they lose today.

Yeah, so I guess a bunch of us had this wrong. It's not necessarily that Nagy has to be fired in order for them to start looking. From a tweet I saw this morning they could just inform him that he is not returning and then that qualifies.

So, technically, they wouldn't be "firing him in midseason." So they get to keep that Bears tradition going.

Canth

Liked Posts:
He’s not starting today because the season is over dumbass. If this was a meaningful game he’d be playing.

Nah man, makes way more sense to play a guy with a sprained ankle that is bad enough he didn't practice all week in really crappy field conditions in a meaningless game. Only then, when you have stupidly risked more injury to the future of your franchise, can you really know if you have "the guy".

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The hype is beginning on this guy. He’s my second choice. My first is still Raheem Morris.
You can't be serious about Raheem Morris.

He was 17-31 as a head coach with the Bucs. What is it with Bears fans and wanting to hire shitty re-treads to run our football team? Between Raheem Morris and Leslie Frazier, that's a combined W/L record of 38-63. Yeah, let's go with those guys...

Not only is Raheem Morris not qualified to be a head coach, I'm not even sure I would want him near my defense as a coordinator given the job he's doing with the Rams right now. He took over the #1 defense in the league and turned them and a bunch of Hall of Famers into a middle of the pack NFL defense.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Nah man, makes way more sense to play a guy with a sprained ankle that is bad enough he didn't practice all week in really crappy field conditions in a meaningless game. Only then, when you have stupidly risked more injury to the future of your franchise, can you really know if you have "the guy".
We'll see.

It's a game time decision whether or not Fields is the backup for today's game. He has not been ruled out.

Canth

Liked Posts:
We'll see.

It's a game time decision whether or not Fields is the backup for today's game. He has not been ruled out.
They called up the recently signed practice squad qb to the active roster. I doubt they do that if they thought Fields was a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.