Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The latest rumor I heard was Matt Nagy was asked if he wanted to stay or go and he said stay so he stays. But that won't stop George from looking at Urban Meyer and Pete Carroll for info on Ryan Day and a backdoor Leslie Frazier or Jim Harbaugh move.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nope for me. I want an established guy.

word coming through the grease traps is that Virginia is not willing to part with Teddy. He stays. And word is that Teddy has his sights on Mike Singletary for nostalgia and stuff.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't shit the massager boyz but rumour has it that the football czar could be someone we least expected but someone more intriguing that the guys we actually did expect. Essentially, we have no idea what we are dealing with here or what could be at play, but I'm not going to stop until I get to the bottom of this and I don't give a **** who is at the top.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought the Bears were interested in or connected to David Montgomery?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm hearing this is the sexiest,most coveted job in football right now.

After the promise and hope that Fields demonstrated on the fields last night,coaches are sliding into Virginia, George and Teddy's DMS by the minute.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ohhhhh boy she's mad now boyz. Lol

I know - "HUR DUR! THEY KEEP THINKING I LIKE MAN BOOBS!" - meanwhile, Manboobies in Anybitch's avatar... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then there's HeRapeMe - "Look Boss! Look! Ooooh oooh Lookie look!"

They're a regular Chester and Spike!

It's something to see HeRapeMe act like AnyBitch's prison bitch... :parrot: :smug2:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I know - "HUR DUR! THEY KEEP THINKING I LIKE MAN BOOBS!" - meanwhile, Manboobies in Anybitch's avatar... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then there's HeRapeMe - "Look Boss! Look! Ooooh oooh Lookie look!"

They're a regular Chester and Spike!

Haven't heard that fuckboyz name in a while - (HHM) - he's been on my ignore list for a long ass time.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not going to lie, and don't shoot the messenger, and hear me out, but I'm willing to bet that there is a difference between man boobs and backtits, just as there is a difference between liking them and having them.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Haven't heard that fuckboyz name in a while - (HHM) - he's been on my ignore list for a long ass time.

He called Anybitch to the thread - I had them on ignore as well, but seeing you spar with Anybitch led me to temp unignore just for entertainment value - These fuckers love to dish it, but man do they spaz when they have to take it. Its comical - dictionary definition for punk ass bitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He called Anybitch to the thread - I had them on ignore as well, but seeing you spar with Anybitch led me to temp unignore just for entertainment value - These fuckers love to dish it, but man do they spaz when they have to take it. Its comical - dictionary definition for punk ass bitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
CreepyTime.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not going to lie, and don't shoot the messenger, and hear me out, but I'm willing to bet that there is a difference between man boobs and backtits, just as there is a difference between liking them and having them.
Joe has boobs in the front, tits in the back. Like some sort of rap song or some such shit. Dont cap the courier tho pls and ty

Status
Not open for further replies.