Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He called Anybitch to the thread - I had them on ignore as well, but seeing you spar with Anybitch led me to temp unignore just for entertainment value - These fuckers love to dish it, but man do they spaz when they have to take it. Its comical - dictionary definition for punk ass bitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dongbears and Mighty Joe Young

You guys are like the new CCS superheroes.

Fatman and Slobbin

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Joe has boobs in the front, tits in the back. Like some sort of rap song or some such shit. Dont cap the courier tho pls and ty

I sang that in a Steelers Wheel tune
Boobs in the front of me...Tits in the back...
Here I am. Stuck on the shitter with moobs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He called Anybitch to the thread - I had them on ignore as well, but seeing you spar with Anybitch led me to temp unignore just for entertainment value - These fuckers love to dish it, but man do they spaz when they have to take it. Its comical - dictionary definition for punk ass bitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude you have pics of me that you doxxed, so you are well aware I can literally run circles around you if it weren't for your gravitational pull.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine lying to everyone(including yourself) that you have me on ignore. You must really hate yourself for not even having the spine to actually ignore me.
1640139125806.png

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude you have pics of me that you doxxed, so you are well aware I can literally run circles around you if it weren't for your gravitational pull.
You get you calf raises in today? I know you were working that area of your body awhile back

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You get you calf raises in today? I know you were working that area of your body awhile back
Got a little too into it and popeyed my legs lol time to stretch them bitches out!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Got a little too into it and popeyed my legs lol time to stretch them bitches out!

Reduce your creatine intake bro. Allow the stored water to leave your calves for a week and then start another cycle. Friggin calfs will be blasted bro

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Been working out those quick twitch muscles for the next sparring session?

It's literally not rocket science to block a palm strike if you don't have the reflexes of a 68 year old.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Been working out those quick twitch muscles for the next sparring session?

It's literally not rocket science to block a palm strike if you don't have the reflexes of a 68 year old.
Hardee Har mf hope your core is as rocked up as the pics you posted yesterday because my shin kick doubled over Van Der Stad the other day and he's got like 20 lbs on you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hardee Har mf hope your core is as rocked up as the pics you posted yesterday because my shin kick doubled over Van Der Stad the other day and he's got like 20 lbs on you.

I have been practicing tornado kicks and now can hit a board 4.5' in the air with my second roatation. That's about all I'll need to kick you square in the cock sucker if you don't stop running your mouth.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have been practicing tornado kicks and now can hit a board 4.5' in the air with my second roatation. That's about all I'll need to kick you square in the cock sucker if you don't stop running your mouth.
You seem almost as upset as you were when I housed all the flats in your wing basket at bdubs when u had to keep running to the bathroom because you couldn't hold your piss after I punched you in your ?️enis and made u talk like a girl the day prior.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem almost as upset as you were when I housed all the flats in your wing basket at bdubs when u had to keep running to the bathroom because you couldn't hold your piss after I punched you in your ?️enis and made u talk like a girl the day prior.

Didn't talk like a girl because of that... it was because you made me suck all that helium out of the Garfield balloon at martini garnishes bday party.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

[EDIT]

Going to make this the Bears GM-Coaching rumors thread since stuff is starting to pick up and I don't want to litter the board at this point with every new tidbit.

Going to dump whatever I can regardless of how the board feels about it in this one thread - this means yes, DaBearsBlog will be in here, as well as whatever else the rumor mill churns out.

As a note - don't shoot the messenger. I am not arguing for any of these sources as 100% legit. I am just passing on information. If anyone else sees an interesting rumor, feel free to post it here.

Nagy's departure is a foregone conclusion. But they just hired the guy in Houston. And without Watson, they couldn't have expected to do much.

Canth

Liked Posts:
This is the guy I think we need to look at - Plenty of experience as a player, college and Pro coach with proven results.

Nathaniel Hackett

"Charley Loeb, a former quarterback at Syracuse who now coaches the position as a private tutor, says he met Hackett before the team even knew he had been hired as the new position coach. (Hackett, eventually, became offensive coordinator and tight ends coach in addition to his quarterback-coaching duties.) Hackett tracked down Loeb in the team’s field house unannounced and yanked him into an empty office, where he immediately started showing him the footwork necessary to get Loeb out of the pocket faster. They’d known each other for approximately 30 seconds, but Hackett had already seen all his practice film and compiled a dossier.

He was fearless despite being a first-time play-caller. Once, after a miserable off-location practice at the Fort Drum military base, Hackett decided the offense was getting whooped in practice. So, two weeks before the season, he called a meeting, scrapped the entire playbook and installed a Jim Kelly–era Bills K-Gun offense. Ryan Nassib, the quarterback at the time, set school records for completions and yards, and tied the school record for touchdowns in a season.

On the headset during games, he would sometimes answer the booth phone in character, in a kind of faux-Texan drawl to make his jittery quarterback laugh. Awright you slick sum’bitch, let’s go get this.

A Bills player remembers Hackett designing a play so sinister that they ran it over and over during a no-huddle surge against the Jaguars. At the line of scrimmage, the call was “Bob,” and, after a few consecutive gains, the players asked Hackett whether they should start calling it something else, lest the defense start catching on.

O.K., call it Robert.

You don’t think they’re going to catch on?

Who cares? They can’t stop us anyway."
Well damn, after reading that article, I now really want the Bears to at the very least interview Nathanial Hackett. He could be an interesting hire.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Rumors by Fleetwood Mac is an essential part of music lore.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would much rather have an established and proven guy, like Tomlin, Payton, Harbaugh, whoever...

No more rookie coaches or hot names who are a flash in the pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.