Chicago Bears GM/Coaching Rumors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Where there’s smoke there’s fire. Don’t forget, Tom Waddle has recently done a 180* on his opinion of what will happen. He has said multiple times recently that he expects there to major changes at Halas Hall after the season. He’s usually pretty conservative in what he says, so the fact that he’s saying it really means something.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Where there’s smoke there’s fire. Don’t forget, Tom Waddle has recently done a 180* on his opinion of what will happen. He has said multiple times recently that he expects there to major changes at Halas Hall after the season. He’s usually pretty conservative in what he says, so the fact that he’s saying it really means something.

Yep.

Honestly when it was first reported and Armstrong came out and denied, all in the same day, it took me by surprise.

And even if the Bears restructure and bring in Trace to be the President of Football Operations, Dwayne Joseph as the GM, and Ryan Day as the Coach, I'm not sure those are the right people for those spots. But at least structurally the Bears will have finally gotten it right.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Thank you, Molester gAy Notbuiltnodong Jr.
stupid-wtf.gif

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So if I’m following this correctly. It is 2 factions against each other. Db70 MJY vs Grim and his alts.

the real question is who are the heels and who are the faces. This needs to be addressed boys

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So if I’m following this correctly. It is 2 factions against each other. Db70 MJY vs Grim and his alts.

the real question is who are the heels and who are the faces. This needs to be addressed boys

Honestly, Until DB70 started trolling the shit out of Anytime, I had them all on ignore.

That they would be that thirsty to somehow get Nvan in on the trolling action with a supposed cam post from dan bernstein pretty much reeks of desperation for attention on their part.

I honestly laughed at it after watching 2 seconds and then didn't waste my time - I'd rather either dan or the deep faker have wasted more of their time making it than I spent on watching it lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.