Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There are so many reasons the Bears should get the opportunity to be on Home Box Office's "Hard Knocks" Have you guys ever heard of this show?

1. If Bears players were filmed dining in a Portillos, maybe the nation would catch on and Portillos could open more establishments outside of Illinois instead of hogging all that for Illinoisans. Everyone knows Portillos is the best spot in Chicago.

2. The faces on fans faces when seeing that new Herbert kid getting cut outright. Who would be the Bears "Turk"? I'll bet Matt doesn't sub that out either and does it himself.

3.The faces on the faces of Bears players faces when they get their Fire HD tablets with 1250 pages of terrible plays.

4. Seeing Teddy and Virginia and Georgey boy live in the flesh would be great T.V!

5. Getting to see all the cool rides the players shlw up in. @msadows

6. Andy Dalton absolutely pwning new kid Justinn Fields on day one of TC.

7. Watching the new revamped OL gel together into one gelly unit

8. Bears are a top market team and maybe the NFL can steer the Chargers to Chicago and create a new South sider team. Wouldn't that be crazy as AF if the new franchise got called something like the Midway Monsters. How mad would the Bears be?

9. I think we see a ton of Nick and Nagy fights.

10. Getting to see if the players are over Mitch leaving.

Thats all I can think of right now.
Anyone else feeling like the Bears would be great at Hard Knocking?

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It would be cool but I think playoff teams are exempt. And I remember George McCaskey saying he wasn’t a fan. Shocker.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
You wouldn’t see any of that because it would be the Nagy&Pace dumb and dumber show

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teams that made the playoffs in the last two years don't have to do it.

Watch it be the Cowboys again. Jerruh won't pass up a chance to get on TV. Unless he's completely senile or something.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Teams that made the playoffs in the last two years don't have to do it.

Watch it be the Cowboys again. Jerruh won't pass up a chance to get on TV. Unless he's completely senile or something.
Probably Jaguars

Could always choose the lions. Don't ever have to worry about the playoff issue. Plus I'm sure Campbell will go full meatball for tv

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
McCaskey hates the idea of the Bears on Hard Knocks. Hard Knocks is the reason that if the Bears hadn't made the playoffs, they'd have gotten a new head coach (Teams that make the playoffs and teams with new head coaches are exempt)

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
There are so many reasons the Bears should get the opportunity to be on Home Box Office's "Hard Knocks" Have you guys ever heard of this show?

1. If Bears players were filmed dining in a Portillos, maybe the nation would catch on and Portillos could open more establishments outside of Illinois instead of hogging all that for Illinoisans. Everyone knows Portillos is the best spot in Chicago.

2. The faces on fans faces when seeing that new Herbert kid getting cut outright. Who would be the Bears "Turk"? I'll bet Matt doesn't sub that out either and does it himself.

3.The faces on the faces of Bears players faces when they get their Fire HD tablets with 1250 pages of terrible plays.

4. Seeing Teddy and Virginia and Georgey boy live in the flesh would be great T.V!

5. Getting to see all the cool rides the players shlw up in. @msadows

6. Andy Dalton absolutely pwning new kid Justinn Fields on day one of TC.

7. Watching the new revamped OL gel together into one gelly unit

8. Bears are a top market team and maybe the NFL can steer the Chargers to Chicago and create a new South sider team. Wouldn't that be crazy as AF if the new franchise got called something like the Midway Monsters. How mad would the Bears be?

9. I think we see a ton of Nick and Nagy fights.

10. Getting to see if the players are over Mitch leaving.

Thats all I can think of right now.
Anyone else feeling like the Bears would be great at Hard Knocking?

11. See if Eddie Jackson is still literally falling off a cliff or if he is going to literally elevate his play back into the stratosphere 12 the faces on the fans faces when they see that James Daniel's is literally bouncing back this season despite their hatred and bias in their hearts 13 get to see what actural car that Justin Fields acturally drives so someone can finally craft an actural humorful joke about it 14 See Anthony Miller's newest dance styles and see if Justin Fields can actually step to him in a dance baddle. 15 Get a advance play-list for club dwb for the regular season wins if they show who this season's DJ is and it better be Anthony Miller. 16 the camp fights

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
11. See if Eddie Jackson is still literally falling off a cliff or if he is going to literally elevate his play back into the stratosphere 12 the faces on the fans faces when they see that James Daniel's is literally bouncing back this season despite their hatred and bias in their hearts 13 get to see what actural car that Justin Fields acturally drives so someone can finally craft an actural humorful joke about it 14 See Anthony Miller's newest dance styles and see if Justin Fields can actually step to him in a dance baddle. 15 Get a advance play-list for club dwb for the regular season wins if they show who this season's DJ is and it better be Anthony Miller. 16 the camp fights
I know your profile is new, but you use to have a different profile here or on the bears website message board right? Or maybe espn message board?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
funny shit

but hard knocks is a complete disruption. could you imagine that shit in your workplace after you just hired like 20 new employees?

Maybe Virginia could do a lighter natured show like Undercover Boss?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I honestly think Hard Knocks might get canceled before the Bears ever get on it.

Reasons:

-As long as the McCaskeys are there, they’ll never volunteer.

-Playoff teams are exempt for two years after making the playoffs.

-Teams with new head coaches are exempt.

-They can’t force a team to do it if there’s even one other team volunteering to do it.

-Almost every year, at least one team volunteers, thus letting teams like the Bears off the hook.