Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Elliotte Friendman has his draft thoughts ... reporting that the Blackhawks and Blue Jackets working on a deal for Seth Jones:
According to several sources, Chicago and Columbus are taking another run at a Seth Jones trade. During the first attempt, the Blue Jackets discussed Kirby Dach or Alex DeBrincat as the centrepiece, but it wasn’t something the Blackhawks wished to do.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Yes! Excellent news. I don't know what else they have to offer for him though. Hopefully Stan doesn't give them the 1st round pick.

I can see the first being involved. I'd actually be alright with the first being involved because I have zero confidence in Stan using it properly anyway. It wouldn't be ideal obviously, but you're gonna have to give up something of high value here. I don't think Stan is dumb enough to trade Hagel, so I'd guess it's Boqvist going the other way with the first and maybe a b/c prospect. I'd be fine with that.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yes! Excellent news. I don't know what else they have to offer for him though. Hopefully Stan doesn't give them the 1st round pick.
I have no problem using the 12 (11) pick to do the deal. I'm not super confident in his picking there. If it means instead of Cat or Dach sure. We have enough young guys all over that what's one more going to do. Need top liners now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Nylander is part of the mix. :p
Yeah...DeHaan, Murphy, Zadorov, Nylander and a third round pick. Lordy

Without Keith saving their asses I don't want to see any of those guys back there really...if we keep one I almost prefer Zadorov as at least he is a role player.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Eichel rumors getting hotter. Not to Hawks specifically but you know... Philly just pulled off a huge trade so Seth Jones might have just got more expensive

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Oh my. That’s a lot of money.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Our number 1, boqvist and a brinks truck for Jones. WOW, and people still wonder why Stan gets the mistreatment he does.
Jones is a very good player, that is not debatable, but on team like thw Hawks in rebuild mode, the franchise can't afford a luxury such as Jones. Stan bringing the team back to cap hell.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Stan is going all in for next season. He is also banking on the salary going up by chunks. Stadiums will be filling up. Seattle will be in the mix and espn is handing out new tv money to the nhl.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I love it!