Chicago Brass is Gon be Havin a Meeting Mon Morning

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's gon be a wtf do we do meeting tomorrow. Would like to be a fly on that wall. I wonder if Pace gets invited or not?

But there is gon be a serious discussion of their options

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like what cake pop Teddys going to get from Starbucks? You think they’re going to shitcan Bald Julius?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
oh no, I'm just speculating. But cmon. Fields is a huge investment. This game, well it was terrifying what happened to him.

Fuck you Baba. OG makes a post and you downvote? Fight me bitch

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
whelp, who knows if they actually do anything, but you can bet they're gon be talking about tomorrow, running through all the options and whatnot

greg23

Liked Posts:
They'll have no meeting; nobody will be fired (until the season is over....maybe) but know this......Ginny is pissed.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Would rather see Foles calling plays and Dalton at HC at this point. The pass catchers dropping balls is mind numbing… nothings working and it starts from the top.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
In all honesty, if Fields doesnt throw those 3 picks on scoring drives and the Bears manage 24 points or so, maybe Virginia's blood pressure doesn't spike???

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This wasn't as bad as the Browns game. If Nagy wasn't fired then, he won't be fired now. Like it or not, the Bears don't fire coaches mid-season. Trestman survived back to back 40-50+ point beatdowns on national television.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This wasn't as bad as the Browns game. If Nagy wasn't fired then, he won't be fired now. Like it or not, the Bears don't fire coaches mid-season. Trestman survived back to back 40-50+ point beatdowns on national television.
I don’t remember that staff, this one has at least interim level head coaches on it

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh no, I'm just speculating. But cmon. Fields is a huge investment. This game, well it was terrifying what happened to him.

Well now I don't agree. That was just a shit product put on the field today, including Fields. Ownership should have a meeting tomorrow to discuss the entire operation starting with drafting, to player development, to team preparation.