Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Their meeting agenda items were already leaked.

1. Planning a team potluck to boost team morale after a bad loss (who's bringing what?) - 10 minutes
2. Bathroom break for Virginia - 5 minutes
3. Bear weather approaching - better days ahead - 10 minutes
4. Guest speakers Mike Ditka and Mike Singletary talk about the 85 Bears - 15 minutes
5. Bathroom break for Virginia - 5 minutes
6. Discuss extension for Pace for drafting Herbert - 15 minutes

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Downvoted OP for messing with us.

We could only hope they'd at least meet to discuss maybe considering that it might be time to think about possibly doing something.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Downvoted OP for messing with us.

We could only hope they'd at least meet to discuss maybe considering that it might be time to think about possibly doing something.

well, Fields is floundering. They have to be worried about fking up the development of another QB

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
There's gon be a wtf do we do meeting tomorrow. Would like to be a fly on that wall. I wonder if Pace gets invited or not?

But there is gon be a serious discussion of their options

Source please?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
^ Never mind. I posted that right as I opened the thread.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys are more concerned with who is ordering lunch than who is running the organization.

48843.jpeg

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Nagy was hired as an offensive / QB guru and we literally have the worst offence in the league, end of story.

He calls plays then gives it up, switches QBs, changes everything around him…but there is still one common denominator. Might as well have stuck with Fox, at least he didn’t even pretend to be interested in offence. And he had that midget whose name I can’t remember as his OC and that was cool.

It was equally boring but with none of the pretending.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
There's gon be a wtf do we do meeting tomorrow. Would like to be a fly on that wall. I wonder if Pace gets invited or not?

But there is gon be a serious discussion of their options
"Okay, no, really--THIS TIME I'm giving up playcalling"

Probably Matt Nagy--before he proceeds to open things offensively against San Fran with a play action pass to the guy Fields faked the handoff to...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, Fields is floundering. They have to be worried about fking up the development of another QB

They don't have to be doing anything, and rarely have done a thing directly to help. Incapable of doing so. Not football minded people including Ted Phillips. Even simple cause & effect does not seem clear, or they would as you say recognize the dangers of Nagy's continued presence. It's been obvious for years now and is a weekly display on the field and at the podium. They don't get it.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You may be right. Sadly.

I could see a conversation about selling out the stadium and justifying staying put by the fact that "winnable games" are coming and we can sneak in at a wild card spot or at least be in the hunt and with a rookie QB that'd be a win for the year.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
They don't have to be doing anything, and rarely have done a thing directly to help. Incapable of doing so. Not football minded people including Ted Phillips. Even simple cause & effect does not seem clear, or they would as you say recognize the dangers of Nagy's continued presence. It's been obvious for years now and is a weekly display on the field and at the podium. They don't get it.
No one in the McCaskey family has ever owned a jock strap.