Chicago Bulls draft Ayo Dosunmu

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I watched this only for our pick to be announced during a commercial.

Hand me an L.
Every year, every pick, on the Bears draft board, people say this. It's true sometimes, but said all the time.

What difference does it really make? You wait an extra ten seconds?

Meanwhile - what are your thoughts on the player picked?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
He seems thrilled to be a Bull... good for him

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would have felt good and lucky about either Ayo or Butler.
Butler is more of an elite 3 and D guy, whereas Ayo can create some, get his own shots, and learn point better than White.

Its a great pick where we got it.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Bulls had a really good group fall to them with Butler, Ayo, and Cooper. Not sure who I preferred

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a good feeling about this pick.

If you search this forum you might find me laughing long ago at the cheerleaders telling me Ayo was going to be a lottery pick, or a first rounder.

My initial scout of him left me with clumsy, small, and concerns about his quickness/athleticism playing NBA guards.

In time I realized the Big 10 kind of shrinks you and Underwords offense nerfs you. Without great ball movement he was really forced to create an awful lot.

I think Underwood is a first rate recruiter, salesman, etc...and Ayo is more talented than his production which was already great.

He was clutch. He was fierce. He attacked relentlessly as the focal point. I don't know what we got, but I know the floor is high.

Like alot of second round picks don't ever show up in the league, but Ayo will contribute to the Bulls. I know he can play at the level, and drop some buckets. Very high floor here for a second rounder.

He reminds me of Shelvin Mack.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have a good feeling about this pick.

If you search this forum you might find me laughing long ago at the cheerleaders telling me Ayo was going to be a lottery pick, or a first rounder.

My initial scout of him left me with clumsy, small, and concerns about his quickness/athleticism playing NBA guards.

In time I realized the Big 10 kind of shrinks you and Underwords offense nerfs you. Without great ball movement he was really forced to create an awful lot.

I think Underwood is a first rate recruiter, salesman, etc...and Ayo is more talented than his production which was already great.

He was clutch. He was fierce. He attacked relentlessly as the focal point. I don't know what we got, but I know the floor is high.

Like alot of second round picks don't ever show up in the league, but Ayo will contribute to the Bulls. I know he can play at the level, and drop some buckets. Very high floor here for a second rounder.

He reminds me of Shelvin Mack.
He reminds me of Von Miller.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Every year, every pick, on the Bears draft board, people say this. It's true sometimes, but said all the time.

What difference does it really make? You wait an extra ten seconds?

Meanwhile - what are your thoughts on the player picked?
For a time, it was true for the Bears.

What matters is that:

• for a normal pick, the TV crew talks about the state of the current team, who they expect the team to pick, why the pick was a good pick or not and show some highlights.
  • for the Bears, they would talk about the previous pick. When it got to the Bear pick, they would go to an extended commercial, come back and talk about the team who was going to pick after the Bears' pick, have some interview of a player who had already been picked. Then they would say the name of the player picked by the Bears and immediately go to the commissioner to say the next team's pick.
We regularly missed the event of our draft pick. You have to consider that we were watching the show to get a little event for the Bears pick. If we just wanted the player picked, we could have just gone online and look up the name of the player who was picked.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN has intentionally trolled hotbed population dense sports markets for years.

Dallas, Chicago, New York ...

All get trolled by ESPN different ways.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I know its pronounced IO but this keeps popping into my head

DCguy

Liked Posts:
He will be able to score. Nice pick up. He developed nicely during his time in college.