Chicago Bulls Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right because we're all going to fall for that :rolleyes: at least be creative, favorite player Rose's ACL? 1. Not a player. 2. The troll from the Spurs forum made that his username. You're losing your edge.

Rose's ACL had more impact on the Bulls than anyone.
Must not be losing m edge if your dumb ass keeps replying.
My "edge" is as razor sharp as ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
:nope: I was replying to try and help you out ya know, make you aware you need to step it up

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
tumblr_m2os61J9jB1qdn352.gif

Ok...THAT was funny...I actually lol'd that time...

Aposta87

Liked Posts:
Hi All,

Bulls fan all the way from Melbourne, Australia.

Bulls Fan Since: When MJ made NBA basketball popular in Australia. Jumped on the Bulls like everyone at the time and never got off. Didn't follow it a lot for a few years... But got right back into it of late.

Fav Current Players: Derrick Rose, Kyle Korver and Taj Gibson
Fav All-Time Players: Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.
Fav Bulls Moment: MJ buzzer beater vs Utah Jazz in the play offs.... Amazing.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Hi All,

Bulls fan all the way from Melbourne, Australia.

Bulls Fan Since: When MJ made NBA basketball popular in Australia. Jumped on the Bulls like everyone at the time and never got off. Didn't follow it a lot for a few years... But got right back into it of late.

Fav Current Players: Derrick Rose, Kyle Korver and Taj Gibson
Fav All-Time Players: Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.
Fav Bulls Moment: MJ buzzer beater vs Utah Jazz in the play offs.... Amazing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSiyaqnZYs]A Munchkin Welcome - The Wizard Of Oz - YouTube[/ame]

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I was invited to come over from another site. I've been a Bulls fans since Dick Motta was assisted by Phil Johnson and the lineup was

Love Garrett
Walker Porter
Ray Boerwinkle
Sloan
Van Lier Weiss

There have been some great, good, mediocre and awful players and seasons in between but they're on a consistent upswing and maybe people should appreciate it a little more.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
welcome! which other site did you come from?

Troy23

Liked Posts:
Well, better introduce myself in the Bulls section. Did it in the main forum part when I first joined a few months back.

I'm Troy (if ya couldn't tell haha) from Adelaide, Australia. Been a Bulls fan for 16 years (started when I was 10) when Michael made basketball popular in Australia. Grew up idolizing him, that much so, I even supported Washington when he played for them for 2 years. But Bulls were still number 1. Damn it was hard when he played against Chicago. Won't hide that I supported other players around the league like Shaq, LeBron (until he left for Miami), Vince Carter and some others.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
My name's ToonFaithful. You can call me Toon or by my real name, Evan. I'm an optimistic Bulls fan. Very tragic thing what happened to the Bulls this year in the playoffs, but we'll recover. For the last three years, I've been rooting for a Bulls/Thunder NBA Finals series.

35senb.jpg

nyform_troll_202.jpg

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My name's ToonFaithful. You can call me Toon or by my real name, Evan. I'm an optimistic Bulls fan. Very tragic thing what happened to the Bulls this year in the playoffs, but we'll recover. For the last three years, I've been rooting for a Bulls/Thunder NBA Finals series.

Welcome aboard.

Don't be dismayed by the s

You'll get used to them.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Thanks you guys. Glad I can chat with other Bulls fans. We'll either struggle or succeed together this season.

When you want to thank someone, just click onto the thank you option under everyones posts.
Now get going...Go to my post you just quoted and click onto "thank you"
.I'm a thank you junkie and need more thank you's, pronto!

And thank you

ChicagoDawg1991

Bulls Fan Since 1995-96(First time I ever sat down and watched a Bulls game on WGN)
Favorite Current Bulls Player:
Favorite All-Time Bulls Player is Michael Fucking Jordan, the Greatest Of All Time
Favorite Bulls Moment? Watching the "Final Shot" by MJ in Game 6 of the 98 Finals

Other favorite moments are the Triple OT Game 6 of the 2009 NBA Playoffs against Boston, Taj Gibson's dunks in Game 1 of the 2011 ECF, and whenever I witnessed the Bulls live(I've been to 2 Bulls vs Clippers games)

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls Fan Since:1988-ish
Favorite Current Bulls Player: D Rose
Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: duh, Jordan
Favorite Bulls Moment: being at a playoff game against the ATL Hawks and watching Jordan hit a half court shot at the end of the first half

Liked Posts:
Bulls fan since: when i was born ('89)
Favorite current Bulls player: d.rose
Favorite all-time Bulls player: Jordan
Favorite Bulls moment: flu-game, '96 finals, '98 finals, '07 playoffs, '10-'11 season

Happy Human 1001

Liked Posts:
I post regularly in Bears forum- I start most of the daily news threads there. Now that Bulls are starting to get in gear, I am going to be reading threads and posting here too. Look forward to sharing basketball thoughts with you all, and hope for a decent season -even without D Rose

Moose27

Liked Posts:
Bulls Fan Since: 1993
Favorite Current Bulls Player: Derrick Rose
Favorite All-Time Bulls Player: Michael Jordan
Favorite Bulls Moment: I'm 25 years old. I'm lucky to have seen Michael Jordan play and remember his games in the 90's. Any game Jordan played in was my favorite moment.