CHICITYSPORTS LIVE NFL MOCK DRAFT TONIGHT!

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Covering all 32 first round picks, tune in for ChiCitySports’ Live NFL Draft Preview Show tonight at 9ET/8CT with fans and beat writers hopping on to make picks for their team!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Zack Wilson falls to 10 and you guys don't have the Bears moving up for that? wtf man!

Insidiuz

Liked Posts:
They went BPA per their board, Kwity Paye. Hopefully, if the draft fell the way they mocked, Bears trade back towards a few slots and take OT Cosmi or Dillon

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They went BPA per their board, Kwity Paye. Hopefully, if the draft fell the way they mocked, Bears trade back towards a few slots and take OT Cosmi or Dillon
No trades were allowed, no way the board falls like that. There will be at least one big trade up and probably 2-3 others to move up or back a few spots

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why do people keep saying there's all this hate on J.Fields when there isn't? Just because some of these "draft experts" have Jones and Lance going above him doesn't mean anyone hates Fields. It just means they think a team likes the fit of Jones or Lance more than Fields for their team. Yes there's a couple people that don't trust Fields but there's many who are out there screaming about Fields being better than both Lance and Jones.

It's like if 2 or 3 people are skeptical of Fields then that means everyone is which isn't the case at all.

I stopped watching that video after that fat dude took Lance at #3 over Wilson.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do people keep saying there's all this hate on J.Fields when there isn't? Just because some of these "draft experts" have Jones and Lance going above him doesn't mean anyone hates Fields. It just means they think a team likes the fit of Jones or Lance more than Fields for their team. Yes there's a couple people that don't trust Fields but there's many who are out there screaming about Fields being better than both Lance and Jones.

It's like if 2 or 3 people are skeptical of Fields then that means everyone is which isn't the case at all.

That's because he is better

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

maybe you could be a little more subtle about your broCrush on Wilson

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

What does a persons weight have to do with any of this. Bruce Arians and Andy Reid are literally obese and they are the HC of the past two SB winning teams. Maybe you should focus less on being fat phobic and more on not scamming dudes in fantasy football. Maybe then your scams would be less predictable and may actually work.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Whoah, body shaming ain't cool.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

It's really gross how you decided to fat shame him instead of just referring to him by his name of which order he was on the screen. So gross but yet completely fitting for the most awful human being on CCS.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
duhbears70 would still totally bro down on wilson even if wilson were morbidly obese

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's because he is better
Maybe he is but just because a person on a message board says a QB he knows nothing about besides watching games, listening to "draft experts" and reading up on him on the internet says he's gonna be better doesn't quite mean he will actually be better or good at all and doesn't mean he won't be the best QB in this draft.

If people that have been in and around football their entire lives and are actual GM's, Coaches and Scouts can't get it right then what makes anyone that doesn't have 20 percent of the ways to scout any college player that these guys do think they can? We can all go off of what we've seen from these kids in games and at their pro days and what we hear the actual "draft experts" say about them and make our own decisions on what we think they'll be at the next level but NOBODY knows.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's really gross how you decided to fat shame him instead of just referring to him by his name of which order he was on the screen. So gross but yet completely fitting for the most awful human being on CCS.

Hey everyone it's TakesItAnytime once again stalking me.

Are you the fat guy? Hmmmmmmmm....................

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Maybe he is but just because a person on a message board says a QB he knows nothing about besides watching games, listening to "draft experts" and reading up on him on the internet says he's gonna be better doesn't quite mean he will actually be better or good at all and doesn't mean he won't be the best QB in this draft.

If people that have been in and around football their entire lives and are actual GM's, Coaches and Scouts can't get it right then what makes anyone that doesn't have 20 percent of the ways to scout any college player that these guys do think they can? We can all go off of what we've seen from these kids in games and at their pro days and what we hear the actual "draft experts" say about them and make our own decisions on what we think they'll be at the next level but NOBODY knows.
The lack of self-awareness in this post.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey everyone it's TakesItAnytime once again stalking me.

Are you the fat guy? Hmmmmmmmm....................
Imagine still not knowing what stalking means. I'll break it down in Ryan Pace caveman for you.

Duuuuurrrr Anytime see dumb post, so Anytime comment on post. Let me know if we need to break out the coloring book for you.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Imagine still not knowing what stalking means. I'll break it down in Ryan Pace caveman for you.

Duuuuurrrr Anytime see dumb post, so Anytime comment on post. Let me know if we need to break out the coloring book for you.
:NomNom: