Chiefs player says Cam to Chicago.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still not sold that Cam is (or every will be) fully healed.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Interesting...Cam just said today he is planning to stay with the Panthers. So there's that.

Really? I missed that one. He said it on twitter or some other social media or public way?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cam keeps saying its not on him. His narcissism won't let him be the bad guy even though he wants out. He'll keep saying "I'm planning on leading the Panthers, I'm focused on the Panthers, I want to be here" and if thats what they decide thats the smartest thing to say. And if it isn't what they decide, thats the smartest thing to say.

He already wrote his op-ed, it will come out perfect the next day. His agent is prepared for all scenarios as he should be. There is no guesswork, its get the news and make the calls you already pre-called when representing another player. wink wink

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Done deal!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a big Newton fan but I do want to see what Nagy's offense looks like with a different QB.
While I don't disagree with this, I'm also interested to see what Nagy's offense looks like with decent blocking. About the only good thing his offense has had going for it is Allen Robinson.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Not sure why a Chiefs player thinks Pace is going to bring back Cam Meredith, but whatever.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is he getting, $20 mil per through 2020. Can the Bears absorb a $20 mil next season with no guarantee there after?